fussy eater

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by rosa, Jul 4, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    It has worked everyone she is now eating james wellbeing, She has realized that she aint getting nothing else apart from her chew sticks , dried tripe that she loves and her own biscuits.
    Mission accomplished.
    I wouldnt dare give her any of our food as i would be back to square one.
    Thanks for all your help

2. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    Well done, rosa! One less thing to worry about. Hope your back is less painful.
    [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Now that i have my dog sorted i can concentrate on my problems, my back is still playing up and in my shoulders and neck, went to docs as i cant stop shaking he has given me diazepam to calm me down.went for a little walk with rosa thats her name as mine is linda. It was a nice little walk but just too hot out there, our park is normally quite shaded but too hot for both of us so we came home back to the shade.
    Liz i have taken photos of my balcony put them on my scanner in my pictures but cant figure out how to post them onto gardeners also have some lovely photos of rosa taken when it was snowing in our park, will have to get someone to show me how to post them.