Garden ruined!!

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by leonora, Aug 5, 2010.

1. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Yes, but then we wandered on to crime.:gnthb:

2. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    "You could be sat in the back of a Jag,

Driving away from a lucrative blag,

Crime, da, da, da, da da da."

Curtesy of channel 4s comic strip, who have blocked the video in my country.:thumb:

3. Alice

Alice Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +81
    Yes, we're a long way from watering gardens. Can we please go back there.

4. Chopper

Chopper Do I really look like a people person?

Seal Clubber
    Ratings:
    +112
    I used the term "Traveller" in attempt at not offending anyone by my usual term for such people.

I am a new member here and really enjoy the site. I have found lots of useful information and had the pleasure of meeting Ziggy. I do not usually make such allowances, but speak exactly as I find.

I have had several encounters with such people, none of them pleasant, some of them quite violent and bloody. They do not like me because I will not be bullied or intimidated by anyone. I strongly suspect the same people that assaulted Ziggy are the same ones that stole my trailer. They are very well known in the area, nobody has anything good to say about them.

The local police are always afraid that if the "travellers" decide to do anything involving me, my property or family, then I will retaliate in rather spectacular fashion. The "travellers" are very wary of me as they know I can call on some very heavy duty back up.

These people are NOT gypsies. They are the worst of the lowlives and give real gypsies a bad name. I loathe and detest them for what they are and what they do. (For example, three of thier teenage yob kids, broke into the home of an 85 year old lady, roughed her up, held a pillow over her face and stole all her christmas money. The three yobs then terrified three village girls into giving them a false alibi. The old lady had to face an ID parade and because she could not clearly identify the yobs, the police let them go. Despite having large amounts of £1 coins in thier pockets and no explanation where it came from. (It was a bag of £1 coins that were stolen, the amounts matched exactly). The old lady's house was damaged, myslef and a couple of brothers went round and repaired the damage for her. Only to be warned by the cops that they were watching in case we decided to arrange a bit of an educational, character forming chat with these yobs.

Sorry to sta of track but, I felt the need to clarify my earlier comments.

Chopper

5. Alice

Alice Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +81
    Please stick to the theme which was about gardens ruined for the lack of watering.

6. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    :gnthb:

Closed for Staff Review :)