Gary Glitter

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by tweaky, Aug 20, 2008.

1. The Nut

The Nut Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  2. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24

Slinky- Darling, I love you too

Here`s a smacker from me

MMMMMWWWWWAAA!

XXXXX

3. Slinky

Slinky Gardener

Ratings:
    +0

Who me.............:)

4. The Nut

The Nut Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    uve been in the pop inn aint ya..ya bother :) yes u

5. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I think if he wont get on the plane they should just stick him in a suitcase to get him back here then lock him up for a very very long time

6. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Stick him in the unpressurized cargo hold.:eek:

7. spudbristol

spudbristol Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    yep an fer good measure let him out 20 mins before the plane lands :D

8. Shobhna

Shobhna Gardener

Ratings:
    +8
    well.........whether this country wants him or not, he is back in the UK now.

9. plantlife

plantlife Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    That's fair enough, but all anyone is saying is 'torture him yadda yadda kill him', which isn't helping. Maybe I meant to say I don't want to talk about it :D But here I am :p

What he did was horrible :( Are they going to keep a watch on him I hope??

10. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24
    Well, he will have to sign the sex offenders register which comes with som elimitations, lots of them just disappear-which is a greater threat. Thankfully he will be watched like a hawk by the News of the World.

I agree with you about the lines along the same theme bit-sort of reminds me of telling y hubby, if you diod what I said the first time I wouldn`t have to nag you a second time?

As I understood it democracry requires that the majority rule-just a quick straw poll would make it a crime punishable by death, so I wonder what kind of democracy is so akin to the fascist idea of -even though you don`t like it it`s for your own good?

11. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    I really couldn't believe his solicitor/lawyer on the news today, saying that he is innocent of the crime he was charged with in Vietnam.....how the bloke could stand there and say that...even for money...is beyond me.:mad:

I know these guys try to make a reputation out of famous people, but in all honesty, if I was in the legal profession I wouldn't touch Paul Gadd with a bargepole.

One good thing about him being in this country, he will never be left alone by the press, they will hound his every move and in this case, good luck to them. I don't agree with a lot of things the press get upto, but he will never be in 'your' area, without you knowing.

Why he just doesn't do the decent thing and commit suicide I'll never know....I would for one be willing to help him do that...successfully.

12. Aesculus

Aesculus Bureaucrat 34 (Admin)

Cashier
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    There was an interesting piece in the paper today saying that most if not all of the bodyguard companies in the UK and refused to work for him!

13. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    What gets me is, where does he get his money from for a body guard in the first place? Last I heard, he was bankrupt. 02

14. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Very good question that 02....I wonder how many papers are offering him loads of money for his experiences in prison etc....gutter press of course.

15. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24
    You can`t have it both ways Tweaks-the press is the only protection we have from people like him-I love my Sunday titillation from the News of the World-and the support they have shown to those causes like Sarah`s Law makes me deeply concerned with the papers the MPs are reading-I mean do you think they realise it`s them they are talking too? I don`t think so.

I personally know an MP and our local mayor, the MP is a bit clueless-doesn`t even know her way around her own constituency, and the Mayor would sooner be found at Haydock or the Masons dinner banquets than on the streets. Useless. Neither of them like me very much.