Goan Sunsets

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by rosa, Feb 6, 2008.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy thank you pleased you have enjoyed looking at my sunsets, I never noticed until today i managed to get twin sunsets like yours.
    Other than these the best i got in our country were in berwick were sunshinep lives, were i live i never really see good sunsets.
    I enjoyed every minute of taking these in goa probably because the weather is fab and lovely and warm just to sit at the beach front watching the sun go down with a nice refreshing drink. cheers [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa,We have had some cracking sunsets when we have been on holiday up in Scotland,so much so that when we have turned round the whole campsite has done what we have done.Pity that we didn't have the digi's in those days.When we were staying with my sister for the New Year I watched and took some photos of the very first Sunrise of 2008.How :cool: is that [​IMG]

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy wonder how berwick and scotland get cracking sunsets yet i am just down the road and never see them here its weird.
    we have some great cameras today for such shots

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,Where you live faces the east side so you would get better Sunrises.When we have got the good sunsets we have been on holiday and always try to go somewhere when we are out walking and driving we try to get out to the west side so that we can see the sun setting.You need to find a spot facing west and then if the conditions are right you should get some good pics.Sunshine might havd a window that faces West and not built up so she would see them.

Years ago I wasn't too bothered about taking photos fo the sun but like to now,like the clouds I take as well [​IMG]

5. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,455
    Lovely photos rosa. Thanks for sharing. [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy i never see lovely sunsets here suprsingly enough.

thanks shiney for the lovely comments, did you not see some lovely sunsets in the desert.