Greenhouse nealy full

Discussion in 'Greenhouse Growing' started by Scotkat, Apr 7, 2008.

1. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    kazy your greenhouse is fab looking very good :D:Dand if you can try and sort the size out so will i:D:D

2. kazy

kazy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    he he thats great you got me gigglin intermiplants will suss it out k.x

3. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    sorry couldnt resist:thumb: looks really well i shall be poppin in more often ..looks like you work really hard at it..

4. kazy

kazy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    yes i do and thanks, my daughter helped me to post pics for first time she nick named my greenhouse my third child , im still a novice but learning all the time my family love to come to my garden in the summer its great to sit and look at what you have acheived, not that i have much time to sit mind you k.x

5. cattwoman25

cattwoman25 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    well done kazy

green house looks fab :0)

6. high kype

high kype Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    well done Kazy looking good girl :thumb:

7. kazy

kazy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi all , got stacks of plants now earliest plugs that i potted up were about 3 weeks ago should i be feeding now most have grown well already but not sure when to start giving them nosh k.x

8. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Kazy I have to agree with the guys your greenhouse is very nice and tidy with plenty of little babies as well and lucky for you not the screaming or nappy filling kind! :D

By the way your greenhouse isn't the same as mine so isn't twin walled, disfused etc. when we were looking for a greenhouse we saw one like yours at a very good price too at B&Q Bob wanted to buy it but I was put off as we have a bit of a wind tunnel in our garden and the one have rattles a little bit or at least it did when i was messing around with the one set-up at the store!:confused:

Lovely set-up you have too CW..... everyone's growing mad including me lol!:D

Kathy Bob's on a 'Go Slow' at the moment due to the wet weather we have had this week although I have to say he has just about managed the footings then wants to put a wooden frame on top of them and once that's done the greenhouse frame can go up.....then the fun will really start!
    I only hope the neighbours don't have their windows open the day the frame goes up otherwise they might just learn a few new words because bless him Bob hates to follow instructions at the best of times so it might be a case of him sitting out while I put the frame up!:D Hel.xxx.

9. kazy

kazy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Mornin all, hi hel, yes you're right my gh is the same as b&q i realised this when i got it cause i had looked at those in b&q and thought the same as you, however i asked about before i put it up and got some good feedback on it , i put it up myself, i think everyone i know must have gone on a day trip together, but managed it took me all day like they say ( if you want a job doin ) i got my drill and anchored that sucker down hopefully its goin nowhere. my last greenhouse was glass and it lost its will to stay standing after the earth wobly ,we got extreme wind and one day it was in a pile, but fingers crossed hey , it does make a tune when its windy but i'm impressed up to now, i;m the one doin the essay now hel, k.x
    P.S think i will put shading in now o know its not a twin walled

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Essay Kazy :D

Just wondering if you brought it from B&Q when they had their sale on a few weeks back? I think you could have saved about £50 on the total price......if you didn't then I hope I haven't upset you sweetie as I know it's not nice knowing you might have missed out on saving quite a few pounds!:( Hel.xxx.

11. kazy

kazy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi helen, no got it about six weeks ago, when we had the earth wobly we had extremly bad winds in the week after if you remember that was when my last gh lost the will to stay standing, but i was insured so not too bad,my last one was mounted on 4x4 about 6 years ago didnt know much about them at that time,so when mr extemely bad wind came it moved about a foot,buckled,smashed,etc. When i looked at them in b&q they had had a sale the week before so no luv you are not the bearer of bad news , by the way i know more about diy so if this one flys its takin flags with it he he! k.x