Guinness is good for you

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Bunslip, Feb 7, 2007.

1. compostee

compostee Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi denro, My usual advice, try advertising either the seed or yourself setting a new lawn, and try at nurseries, garden c's and / or local shops. You never know, there might be someone out there looking for someone to lay a new lawn.

2. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Retired teacher and gardener
    Ratings:
    +172
    I'll probably do that, Compostee, but I'm going to talk to a couple of my most reliable customers (real gardeners themselves, and would be doing everything themselves still, but for anno domini...) and see if they'd like to make use of it. They have a LOT of grass, and it suffered last year in the drought, even up here in Scotland! :eek:

3. chobart

chobart Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    A couple of Glasgow 'heavies' could be the answer Dendy although I recall that one of the greens at Woburn golf course was desecrated with the message 'Alex Hay Must Go' - he's still there as far as I am aware and the green was back to normal
    quite quickly.

4. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Retired teacher and gardener
    Ratings:
    +172
    Which shows how effectie that might be as a solution.... :rolleyes: Well, never mind, it's a bit public to do it anyway.......