hello all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by TONYONE, Nov 21, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi tony thank you for the lovely e-mail very sweet of you, have a good day [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. susannah

susannah Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tony - belated birthday greetings and welcome
    to GC! I am fairly new to the site too but I can honestly say that everyone is really friendly! [​IMG]

3. josephine

josephine Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi tony and yet again thank you for your email, regarding the grandkiddies i just play swing ball on the patio. :D Best wishes to you and your wife, have a nice weekend. [​IMG]

4. weekend gardener

weekend gardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Tony and welcome, also happy belated happy birthday. Keep all the questions coming up, everyone on this site are only to happy to help you and your good wife. I love where you live, often go to derbyshire as a pick me up if ever feeling low, it's a miriacle worker.

5. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Gardener

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello again Tony, in answer to your email question about whether my occupation is a dying art - well I think it probably is as we still make them in the traditional way and there now seems to be fewer people doing it like that than when we started.
    Take it easy with the work and enjoy your garden. [​IMG]