Hello New Gardening Obsessive Registered

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Banana Man, May 14, 2006.

1. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    The WoTW thingly is the banana flower, it just looked really menacing as I walked passed. I feed the tree ferns with chicken manure. I have a tub of water (with anti smell lid!) with a couple of handfulls of pellets added. I just add some of the liquid to a watering can and pour on top. its quite dilute but replaces the leaf nutrients they would get in the wild sitting under tree canopies. I bought a 1GB memory stick for my Sony CybershotDSC-P150 and it is brilliant. There is a new one out now p-200 and its so much cheaper to buy them now. I think you can get one for about �£175, absolute bargains for point and shoot digitals!

2. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
    My camers is ok - its just the new memory card and the computer (for uploading the pics).. I wonder if you have to format the card??? I've got a Fugi finepics s5000 point and shoot thingy.

We use chicken pellets too - brilliant stuff.....

Right - off to swimming club with the little darlings ... see ya!! and don't forget the front garden pics!! [​IMG]

Oh - as for the Banana flower its super!!! - edest little darling got all excited for a second "Mummy, is our Banana tree going to flower like that?" - "er, sorry son, I killed it....."

[ 22. May 2006, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Honey Bee ]

3. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Wildflower its been about a week since I posted the gunneras.

Look at how they have grown.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]