Help with cucumbers!

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by Shellie, May 5, 2009.

1. sheelaghm

sheelaghm Gardener

Wife and Mum
    Ratings:
    +0
    Before you all retreat to the garden could someone tell me if mini munch are an indoor/outdoor variety. I went for the smal size as only 1/2 the family eat cucs.

Thanks Sheelagh :dh:

2. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,986
    Hi sheelagh, personally I've never heard of them but according to google Mini Munch are all female F1 variety so I reckon its an indoor type :gnthb:

3. Greenjeans

Greenjeans Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm back from the city and found the F1 cucs the first place I stopped! Yahoo!

Now I'm off to the gh to get them started. Always another fun thing to learn in this gardening world. Thank you all for this thread.

4. Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
    +12,668
    Its not very detailed yet (but I plan to add to it, along with a million-and-one-other-things!) but there are some details about growing Cues on My BLog

5. Greenjeans

Greenjeans Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Your blog on the subject is great. I'm sure I'll need to know how to fertilize and when but the pic is great and I can't wait to get going (mine are planted so soon.....). Thank you for showing us what you do it will be helpful for sure.