Hel's heaven once again GSOH required!

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Helofadigger, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Why thank you Kathy sorry but I have only enough morphine for one!

It does seem as if we did a 'Woo' but as you all know Woo really works hard almost all the time where Bob and I only fit our work in the garden if we are fit enough, although unlike me Bob soldiers on....bless his little cotton socks!
    Hel.xxx.

[ 03. February 2008, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Helofadigger ]

2. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    just edit helen, i do it all the time, click on the pencil pic next to pm enveope, [​IMG]

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks for that Dee I don't know you could edit the thread title....you learn something new every day! Hel.xxx

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry Pro Gard over looked your input! The gravel is the cheapest you can buy �£30 per ton but it does it's job and I think it looks good.Hel.xxx.

5. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    Neither did i Helen Haha, i didnt realise it was in your title, well ive learned something too :D

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Well there you go Dee another one for us girls!
    Hel.xxx.

7. Scotkat

Scotkat Head Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +827
    Helen so enjoy your posts and your photos.

I remember seeing your grape hyacinths and tulips last yr so pretty.

Your garden is coming on very nice.

And I love your pots in photo above stained chair.

Where did you get these?

8. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    helen are we still allowed to have a bit of fun [​IMG] if we did not have different views then life would be such a bore. as for what happened i DID NOT SWEAR ONCE.

9. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    glad you sorted your page out sorry you had to go through all that hard work. speak to you soon and keep bob at bay with that stick :D

10. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Looks good Helen well worth all the hard work.

11. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Scotkat if you mean the three joined stainless steel pots I got them from a local carboot I just love going to them and picking up bargains!

The pots were original from Homebase and had chains attached to their sides for them to be hanging baskets.

I didn't like the idea of using them as hanging baskets so I removed the chains and put them on the decking corners Bob thought I was mad but then who doesn't but he changed his mind once the pots were planted up.

Ste my 'moleskin pants wearing' good buddy if anyone says you swore then they need their eyes and head testing, everyone that knows you on here will tell you the same. ;)

As for Bob and my slapping stick I'll give the guy a few days to recover from his sore chest and then things will be back to normal Mistress Braveheart will be obeyed! :D

Thanks Walnut my good fellow there's still so much to do on the back garden as you know but we will get there I'm sure. [​IMG]
    Hel.xxx.

12. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    only give him a few days though :D what was the name of tree you bought and put it in the front . i bought one just after you but cant remember the name of it [​IMG]

13. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ste good bud the tree is a standard Salix "Hakuro-nishiki" or Flamingo Tree at the moment it looks pretty sad as it's leaves have all fallen off it but come spring/summer I'm sure it will look wonderful! Hel.xxx.

14. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    thats the one, cheers helen. orrrrr no must cut it short that damm cat is in my borders again :D :D

15. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    hi helen glad all is getting better it wasnt long ago that you was up all night and loggin on at stupid o clock. even beat you this morning could you tell us what your plans are for the garden this year. are you going to change any thing .i keep checking my hawthorne tree (pauls scarlet) for any buds then i know spring is on its way and i will have a lovely bloom of red as my focal point ;)