1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Here we go again!

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by Sheal, May 12, 2017.

1. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +52,616
    I've had two huge Microsoft updates for W10 this week and on the whole they didn't mess with my computer to much. However I have a problem as per usual.

Microsoft have turned off Adobe Flash because it's considered 'unsafe' but gave the option to turn it back on. I've checked that in settings and it is on but....I've tried to raise a game that I've been playing on a particular site but it tells me I need to download Adobe Flash and provides a link. On going to the link a box appears telling me that Adobe is installed and I only need to hit the allow button, having done that it then sends me full circle to the on/off button in settings, which is on. I've tried turning on then off again but there's no difference. Is there something I'm missing? Can anyone help please?