How can I get a reasonable priced Golden CockaSpaniel Puppy (lot less than£500?)

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Howard Shaw, Aug 7, 2014.

1. HarryS

HarryS Eternally Optimistic Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +16,248
    What a handsome chap Robbie is Val ! Lovely spaniel :doggieshmooze: with the deep piercing soul searching eyes . We had a black Cocker before Molly , sadly we had to let Maya go last year due to a bad heart problem. When that time comes , as it must , it really is heart breaking. Dogs get into every aspect of your life and there is a huge empty space when they have to leave.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
      Ratings:
      +4,951
      My Robbie is now almost 14 years old and although he is fine physically he is showing signs of dementia!! The vet prescribed Vivitonin and this is a wonder drug Robbie is so much better now, but how long it will last nobody knows unfortunately, I have already had to double the dose to get the same effect. I lost my labrador 3 months ago (old age ) really don't want to lose Robbie as well. We just take a day at a time!!

Val

• Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Like Like x 1