I need a sat.nav.!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Val.., Aug 11, 2012.

1. pamsdish

pamsdish Total Gardener

Retired
    "Black Country Wench" in Margam,Port Talbot,Wales
    Ratings:
    +4,445
    I have recently bought a sat nav because after the death of my husband I was lost,He always knew where he was going or if he was unsure ,I would look it up on The AA and then he would say things like eg;" Oh its by Bills mothers" ,I generally had an idea when we were going somewhere but never really took a lot of notice !!!!

Having said all that, thats here in Wales, I could and often did leave him lost on spaghetti junction, My home turf

• Like Like x 2
    • miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,389
      Some people so love their sat nav that: if he tells them to drive against a wall they do it.
      As long as it is not used in a way to replace common sense, it works great.

• Like Like x 1
      • Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
        Ratings:
        +4,951
        Well my TomTom arrived, the support software which you need to download is not compatible with Mac Leopard which I am running!!!! :mad: that's a good start!!!!!

Val