Inconsiderate neighbours

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by pip, May 4, 2007.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi fran, i have log in details and the police have been involved before with them fighting which the guy got arrested and let out a little later.
    I couldnt stand that either drilling for hours on end, my neighbours do this but not for long thank goodness
    Anyway I had a good nights sleep last night with no incidents from them, yet !!!!

2. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    Morning rosa,fran and everybody else [​IMG] . Rosa, did you have a better night?
    Fran, glad to hear your diy enthusiast has curbed his urges [​IMG] .

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning pip had a lovely quite night, hows your lot next door its awful i do feel for you, bet you feel you dont like going into your garden, i would build a great hig fence were they are so you dont have to see them, i know its expense for you but at least you would have privacy, wont stop the noise and swearing mind, thats awful listening to that

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just been told 3 police cars arrived next door last night at 10.30 pm and took the girl away, so i can hope that will be the end of that noise in the middle of the night

5. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    Great news about the girl next door Rosa [​IMG] [​IMG] .

I have a high dividing wall betwen us but the yards slope from top to bottom which means it goes from 6ft 6" at the bottom to 5ft 6" at the top and they have positioned the monstrosity at the higher point of the slope.

6. tiggs&oscar

tiggs&oscar Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hooray Rosa!!!

Pip, what about planting a nice, thorny, bushy climber with vigorous growth up that part of the fence!

I'm cracking up laughing as my neighbours tiptoed past my window whispering to their dog. So although I didn't shout or swear at them after the peeing incident it appears my words did have effect. For how long we shall see.

TO

7. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    Hi tiggs&oscar [​IMG] , I do have a 1ft high trellis along the top of whole length of the wall on which I am growing a fast reubans montana [​IMG]

Amusing tale about the neighbours glad your approach worked [​IMG]

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Pip grow a Firethorn hedge alogside the fence that will keep the b*****s out guaranteed.

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    never seen that girl since its very quiet next door hooray hope he doesnt have her back as its her that causes trouble and he said she beat him up a few weeks ago, they are just very volitile together.
    pip the montana will give great coverage eventually and it will look very pretty maybe put a few thorns inbetween as walnut and tigg and oscar say :D :D that will stop them touching your lovely flowers

10. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    Morning all [​IMG] . Good tip rosa and walnut think I`ll use that idea [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rain is keeping the little blighters indoors, good news about your neighbours rosa hope it lasts!

11. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    SORRY tiggs&oscar [​IMG] , it was your tip originaly, thanks to all of you [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    shouldnt of spoke she is back, mind the council is calling him to remind him of his tenancy agreement

13. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    Bad news there Rosa, just when you think it`s going fine life jumps up and smacks you in the face :( . Hopefully she is only visiting [​IMG] .

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    they got out of his car earlier like butter wouldnt melt think they should apologise to their neighbours iff i see them i,m going to say something to them, shes back.

15. pip

pip Gardener

Ratings:
    +226
    If the police saw fit to take her away the other night then it must be recorded which means it would be much easier to get some form of asbo against her if the problems started again [​IMG] .

Are all the residents united against these people?