just joined hello to all

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by jazz, Aug 12, 2006.

1. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    liz its rosa i cant even an avatar on jazz,s profile

2. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi JAZZ, welcome to the club of nuts and bolts. ROSA WILL STEER you in the right direction but (theres always a but)ROSA LIKES A TIPPLE.YES WE DO LIKE OUR NEW ROSA. [​IMG] :D :D :D

3. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    We are very screwy at the moment and cant even do a diy job with all this hardware

4. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    Try using one of the avatars on the avatar page first. Don't forget to click on 'select this avatar' and 'update profile', and add a new post to see if it is working. Sometimes takes a few minutes to update.
    New avatars and new smilies- I want to use the axe smily! [​IMG] this one [​IMG] and this one!

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi jazz just noticed you on line [​IMG]

6. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi rosa thank you for your help - wish you were here to keep me right [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi jazz, you got there at last,i am only up the road from you if anything goes wrong or the other end of the line. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] have a one on me.

8. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Rosa I think that I am so thick and I know you have a guest room so I have visions of moving in and perhaps you may have a big hammer so you can knock into my head the proceedures. I think I have a one minute memory now. Jazz [​IMG] :mad: [​IMG] ;) [​IMG]

9. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi jazz, your welcome anytime my dear friend. Dont worry you are getting there, we will just go through this procedure a few times. [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Rosa I notice thasat 5 gremlins have come up with my last communication Now I know how to get them up but I must do something about the pop up block because that is the cause I am going to Log out now as Emmerdale is coming on speak to you later [​IMG] [​IMG] :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi jazz,Going to log out myself, watch emmerdale visit a friend, speak later. [​IMG]

12. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thamk you for your kind e-mail welcoming me to Gc

13. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Rosa what a terrible morning I have had with tiscali I think I have added another 10 years and have another grey hair - I will have to get the dye out ha! [​IMG] :confused: :eek: [​IMG]

14. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hi Jazz, so have i my pc crashed twice on me before have had to switch it off and re-boot it back up, very annoying.
    Go down to muppets corner and have a look.

15. Royster

Royster Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone, lovely website/community and I am most thankful to be able to perhaps contribute in a small way and learn in an immeasurable way!
    I have lots of qualifications in horticulture... City and Guilds, Diploma, HND, Hons BSc. Now then, with all this supposed knowledge I guess I am expected to be an expert in this particular "field". Far from it, to say the very least! I am here to learn from everyone who contributes to this website in any way, be it small or be it large. I have been gifted recently with the offer of 'regenerating' a garden, which quite frankly looks like the Lost Gardens of Hellidon right now. Photos will be posted shortly if I can work out how to do it on the website. The potential could be excellent but I want everyone who contributes to this website to be a part of the journey (check out my first post in "Roses" by all means).
    On a more personal note - I am a happy man right now as I have had to work in warehouses and various other places just to try to make ends meet.
    Apologies for a little bit too much personal info.
    Kindest regards
    Roy