kodak camera problems

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by rosa, May 18, 2009.

1. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,926
    Thats maybe your answer then rosa, if it does it again take the battery out then back in to reset it. :thumb:

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Jwk yes will do that, it did happen again and i charged the battery up seems ok now its just when it stops working and the zoom stays out especially when it happens when your out in the middle of taking pics its most annoying, guess i should take my fuji with me for back up just this fuji is big cant put it in my bag like the kodak unless i buy another digital camera

3. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,926
    You could buy a second battery pack to take with you, that would be a cheaper solution than two cameras.

4. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good idea Jwk, i fancied the panasonic lumix just checked a new one the have out its the lumix TZ7 digital 12 mega pixels its £349 that seems a lot for a digital camera

5. Mikkel

Mikkel Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Without looking at it, I can't remember the Mega-Pixels, but I am forever carrying a spare set of batteries wherever I go with my camera. You are always about to get the Best shot of your life and the batteries go flat with No replacements to hand.