MESSAGES OF HOPE FOR MADELEINE

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Gogs, May 14, 2007.

1. T

T Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    A lot of things have been said about Kate Mccann we lost our son the night before his funeral I colapsed and dislocated my shoulder after the funeral I was taken to hospital by my close friend the doctors and my friend where amazed by the fact that I was actually cracking jokes about what a day bury my son in the morning and have my shoulder done in the afternoon I didn't cry I was in total shock and numb for many weeks till I finally cracked and had a small breakdown.I don't like everybody know the truth but please don't be to quick to judge. And we have left our beautiful precious grand daughter upstairs in bed whilst we have sat outside in the back garden she is 8 now but there for the grace of god go I springs to mind. Please just pray for that little girl as I am.I know my son will look after her if she is in heaven,

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    T sorry to hear of your loss but i really dont think we are judging kate mcann harshly, Facts are facts, when she could of had a babt-sitter on holiday and she chose not to that particular night, not only did they leave alone a 4 year old thats bad enough but 2 babies aswell.
    In your own home is totally different sitting in your back garden to going down the street to a restaurant for an evening out.
    I dont honestly think she did it but something isnt right thats all we were saying and pray we are doing

3. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Can't understand at all.... although after all this time I think there is very little hope of finding sweet Maddie alive.

I know grief and worry does effect people differently but I for one couldn't 'hold it' altogether as well as these parents seem to be doing.
    Helen.xxx.

4. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree Helen,

I have to agree with Linda i wouldn't dream of leaving my child without a babysitter at that age. I never left my boy alone at all until he was a lot older than this poor wee girl.

I pray for her safe return but as time passes the chances of a happy outcome are more and more remote.

5. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Quote from Sky News Report ............

'The Focus Must Be To Find Madeleine'

6. Kathy3

Kathy3 Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    which is very true
    but unfortunately have to agree with the rest.
    i would not be able to stand upright,feel something is not right,hope to god I'm wrong

7. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Yes ofcourse Kathy ,i think we all feel & think along them lines ,as i said in a previous post i really don't think we know all the facts.
    I believe the focus should be to find that little one first then everything will slot into place .(Something isn't right i agree whole heartedly)

8. Kathy3

Kathy3 Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    if only someone could spot her little eye
    keep looking everyone please

9. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    It seems that there is a twist to be turning for Maddie's parents, I wonder what will happen next.....
    Helen.xxx.

10. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    not sure what to say its a strange one..not got a clue lets just hope they find her [​IMG]