Michael Jackson trial

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by HYDROGEN86, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Jack McHammocklashing

Jack McHammocklashing Sludgemariner

Ex Civil Serpent
    Ratings:
    +7,341
    He is doing a private gig in our British Legion club for charity tomorrow

Jack McH

• Like Like x 4
    • HYDROGEN86

HYDROGEN86 Head Gardener

Ratings:
      +883
      There is a programme on about this now on four. I hope the heathens that have posted in this thread will watch it :D

• miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,389
      I have watched the program.

First of all the interviewer was speaking too fast and very unclearly being that he was asking quite important questions.
      Even more unclearly was speaking Dr Murray (which I heard for the first time) clearly struggling with the familiarity of the language.

It is immediately evident that the doctor speaks English with difficulty and whatever you say to him and whatever he answers back is bound to be taken in and answered back with pauses.
      Misunderstanding from both sides are therefore possible.

But if Michael J. has chosen him must be for something.

The programme wants to give some credibility allowance also to the doctor, not only the patient, fair enough.

My opinion: doctors do esperiments all the time, even if they don't want you to notice it, since what works with one person may not work with another.

On that day an experiment may have gone wrong. Not necessarily with Propofol, maybe just the wrong mix of medicines...It is also possible that the patient himself helped making things worse...

My feeling towards this doctor is that: if he played any part in the patient's death he did not have a clue that his action would kill him.
      Furthermore, in the condition he was required to work -quite isolated- he could not have had the support for an emergency at the right moment, quick enough.

I don't know what to say really...

• HYDROGEN86

HYDROGEN86 Head Gardener

Ratings:
      +883
      I think his heart was in the right place, but he did mess up. He was a bit weird to like jacko so can imagine how they got on so well. When he was talking about his religious experience after jacko died I was starting to think maybe he has been prescribing himself something too :scratch:
      I hope they go easy on him :D

• pete

pete Growing a bit of this and a bit of that....

Retired
      Ratings:
      +92,076
      No. it was on too late for me.

I was in bed:WINK1:

• Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,686
      Clearing away all the clutter and totally disregarding the morass of opinion about MJ, the basic facts are that propofol is a very powerful drug used to induce deep anaesthesia. It is given in hospitals with all the anaesthetic and resuss equipment to hand because the two things that can ensue from one single dose are respiratory and cardiac arrest. Any competent doctor knows this. He/she would also know that you don't ever, ever give repeated doses. On rare occasions where a patient requires repeated surgeries for some reason maybe but then only with the greatest of care. For preference a totally different drug would be used.

Any other excuses, reasons or circumstances notwithstanding, this 'doctor' is guilty of malpractice and egregious behaviour threatening the life of his patient. Doesn't matter how MJ begged or what his problems were, this man owed him a duty of care which he failed to give in every way possible and imaginable.

GUILTY - THROW AWAY THE KEY!

• Like Like x 3
      • HYDROGEN86

HYDROGEN86 Head Gardener

Ratings:
        +883
      • Jack McHammocklashing

Jack McHammocklashing Sludgemariner

Ex Civil Serpent
        Ratings:
        +7,341
        4 years aint too bad
        It is the £100m that Jacksons dad wants from him that hurts

Lets face it if the Doc did not produce the goods Jackson would eventually find a Doc who can, and so on until one of the Docs gets the jail

He just happend to be the unlucky one who copped it

If Jackson paid me $100k a month to keep him in a semi coma, I would do it and just like this Doc the last thing I would want was Jackson to die on me even though it would seem ineveitable in the end

Jackson could at least have been as good as AMY WHINE HOUSE and dropped dead with nothing in him :-)

Jack McH

• miraflores

miraflores Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +2,389
        ...they will have to find the receipts.

• HYDROGEN86

HYDROGEN86 Head Gardener

Ratings:
        +883
        According to doctor Murray he never received any payment for working for jacko as he was skint. (although can't see him complaining about that now)
        I'm sorry though Jack I don't agree that It's jackos fault he is dead read daisies post hehe
        If I beg my doctor for some narcotics he would just laugh and throw me out. Conrad Murray was just a drug dealer at the end of the day imho.

• Like Like x 1