Mikkel is here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Mikkel, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    :) Hi there! Welcome to G-Corner:)

2. Mikkel

Mikkel Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you All for the fabulous welcome. I will be honest and say that when a kid back in darkest Essex, I hated gardening because our Dad would never let me do any digging, but I could pull out all the long white weeds that choked the garden for him. :(

In the 1980's, I still hated it yet knew I had to do it seeing as my wife and kids wouldn't, then following a row with my now ex-wife, I walked out and started pottering around in the garden that was in real dire need of a tidy-up, both back and front and in order to cool off. By the time I had calmed down and some hours later, I had the garden looking like a Professional had been along and done it. There wasn't a single weed to be found, the lawn looked like that of Wimbledon and all flowers standing to attention. I had thoroughly enjoyed doing it and we both started talking again. :)

Now I do my Dad's garden as well, but still no digging for him. Well, not much anyway. :lollol: