My Allotments Updates

Discussion in 'Allotments Discussion' started by PLOTTY, Jul 1, 2008.

1. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all, I don't know about you but I'm getting really fed up with all the rain we are having, it just doesn't seem to have stopped this year for us gardener's, despite the conditions though I have managed to get some things done over the last two weeks and these are in my latest update which is now online, let's hope for something a bit drier soon, regards Steve.

http://www.myallotments.com

2. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all, despite the weather I have still been able to get some things done at the allotments to let you know about, also the hens have started to lay during the last week which has been exciting and rewarding, many thanks Steve.

3. sweetpeas

sweetpeas Gardener

Ratings:
    +7
    That looks brilliant steve :) isn't it great to have your very own fresh eggs in a morning just sitting there ready fot the pan and some toast :thumb:

4. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, just to let you know that I've posted my latest update on my progress with some useful information on Composting for you to utilise, regards Steve.

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Steve,Good update as usual.:thumb: It looks like you will be busy over the winter months putting the debris netting over your second frame but at least it will give you a good start in the better weather and plenty of protection from the flying rats:)

Glad you are getting some good photos and practise with your new camera:gnthb:

6. oktarine

oktarine Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Hope you had a good rest and feed - recharging your batteries for the coming year.

Wishing you and yours all the best.

TTFN.

7. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Happy New Year to you all, my updates are back for 2009 with a new Viewer's Gallery for fellow plot holders to share their photographs with the rest of us, at long last the very hard frosts have gone which has enabled us to get back onto the plots and ready them for the season ahead, the nights are getting lighter as well which always cheers us gardener's, regards Steve.

8. oktarine

oktarine Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Time for an update Steve ?

9. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Steve,good update as usual.Glad to see that you are managing to get work done on your plots.We keep having rotten weather so can't get onto the plots at the moment.Another hard frost here again last night.I especially liked the way you have made the chooks run a lot bigger and by the looks of things you had a tad more snow than we did.:p

Looking forward to next months update:)

10. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Oktarine, it was good to hear from you on Sunday night's chat, I haven't forgotten about your link request I will do it at the weekend, all the best for Saturday by the way!! regards Steve.

11. PLOTTY

PLOTTY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Kandyfloss, lovely to hear from you again on the chat, yes I noticed that Oktarine has update his site as well, fingers crossed for the 23rd by the way and I will send you the tubers in the next day or two that you wanted, are you sure that is all you want as I do have more spare, regards Steve.