My four legged friends

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by Rouxbee, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    Lovely dogs! Rex's expression really made me laugh!
    Walnut, that is a lovely picture.

2. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,663
    Hi Rouxbee lovely Friends both have lots of Character :)

3. Labrador

Labrador Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    A real challenge some rescue dogs can be apart, from obiviuos external signs you never know what they might have gone through. Must be horrible just plain neglect yet alone physical abuse.

4. Rouxbee

Rouxbee Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Woo ;)

Labrador: I have heard before that rescue dogs can be a challenge and i know i probably got lucky with Holly, it wont stop me considering having another rescue dog when the time comes though, i just couldn't imagine my home without a dog, there's nothing like that welcome you get when you come in after being out of the house, even if you've only been out for half an hour! :thumb::):D

5. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Ruby, you mean you get to leave the house without Holly:eek:. We can't. Joyce comes everywhere with us even if she has to wait in the car while we do shopping or whatever:rolleyes:. Case in point, she was with us yesterday when we do our weekly visit to my bil, took her for a walk before leaving her in the car for 1/2 hour, got home, went to get her from the back seat and :eek: sick everywhere. Worst thing is we were busy when we came home & forgot about it, so you can imagine this morning when we got back in the car:rolleyes::o:D. Windows were wide open:D

Wouldn't swap her for anything:thumb:

cheers