My friend from thailand

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by rosa, Aug 24, 2006.

1. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW Fancy!!
    She must be seriously focussed to be that good. I admire anyone with that kind of motivation, can't say I have it myself; unless you count walking to the kitchen for another beer :D :D
    Thanks for the good wishes Royster. She breezed through all the others but she's found this one hard. She's the wrong shape n size for a jumping spinning side kick apparently (more Kentucky Fried than Thai, if you know what I mean!!!) :D :D

2. Royster

Royster Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Jumping spinning side kick - sounds vicious does that Windy Miller! :mad:
    Get your point - more Kentucky Fried than Thai and very nicely put too, may I say! ;)
    I personally will stick to the old [​IMG] [​IMG] and chillies, oh, and now salsa too with the Lady of Leisure's new recipe!

Kind regards
    Roy

3. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Thai boxing IS vicious Royster,
    Elbows, knees, kicks and punches. Not my cup of tea! Haven't helped her train after she gave me a dead leg that lasted for hours :eek: Much prefer a few Stellas and cheering her on from the sidelines :D [​IMG]

4. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    YES ROYSTER, THERE WAS A HALF PAGE WRITE UP IN THE TIMES ALSO ON CENTRAL TV :D :D

5. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    royster, she trains in manchester with the big boys

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi fancy, wish your daughter every sucess with her thai boxing [​IMG] from uree and rosa

7. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    HI ROSA WELCOME BACK, MISSED YOU.READ PETS CORNER WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CAT. JENNY DOES BRITISH BOXING NOW NOT THAI.BEST WISHES TO UREE &CO [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi fancy, i will check pets corner out, on for a short while going out again at 12.30 on the [​IMG] [​IMG] speak later. uree sends her good wishes she returns to essex tommorow. she is going to get someone to join gc for her, give her the web address.

9. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    VERY GOOD ROSA, HEY GUESS WHAT, I MADE MORE OF THAT CHUTNEY. MY FAMILY LOVED IT SO MUCH THANKS [​IMG] :cool:

10. Royster

Royster Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    Windy Miller, I would stick to the Stellas and the cheering on if I were you! Why don't we have a [​IMG] Graemlin but a glass with amber nectar instead of the Guiness? Not that I personally dislike Guiness - rather love the stuff!! Just love the Stella and Kronenbourg too!!

Fancy, does Jenny not train with the "big girls" too? Are the girls good enough to compete with her her in the UK?
    I'll have to check out that chutney recipe that you talk about...

Kind regards
    Roy

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi fancy, everyone seems to eat all the chutney very quickly and your welcome [​IMG]

12. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been a little bit naughty Rosa I put hot spices in it, to give it a bit of an umphhhhhhhhh :D :D :D

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    naughty,naughty but nice [​IMG] :D :D im in the lounge on my new lap top its great

14. jazz

jazz Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hope you enjoyed your [​IMG] [​IMG] Haven't seen you or your friends around. There was 7 of us in Cullcoats Club on Monday and it was certainly a nice change. Probably see you when your friend go back Rosa By the way I have answered your e-mail Jazz

:D [​IMG]