Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Antonio, Oct 28, 2008.

1. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Good evening Antonio and welcome.:thumb:

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok all I have got my Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker hat on and pipe in hand and without the help of my dear friend Dr.Watson I do believe something is a foot!

This is what I think has happened someone has joined our ranks and has tried to pull the wool over all our eyes it appears the person in question knows too much about us to be a mere newbie and is getting inside information!

I do believe that the seemingly innocent Antonio is in fact related to one of our members (husband I believe) and I have come to the conclusion that the culprit is none other that our beloved Fancy! :D Hel.xxx.

3. FANCY

FANCY Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    You little devil Helen:lollol:When my hubby wanted to join I told him he is all on his own no help from me however I was cracking up when I read his first post. I told him he wouldnt' live it down. I left some clues around . Well done Helen, how many other members did wonder about this:scratch: No harm done lets hope he posts as much as I do.
    Sometimes I sit here laughing my head off and hubby wants to know why so I think basicly he is just being nosey.:cnfs::)