1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nikon discussion thread

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by Loofah, Jan 26, 2018.

1. martin-f

martin-f Plant Hardiness Zone 8b

Ratings:
    +9,968
    Thank you Andy, i will post some pictures up once i get it back from Sigma, i posted it off to them this afternoon, it says repairs/fixes can take 2/3 weeks, it cant be a long job as they charge £60 ph and charging me £42 probably depends how busy they are,
    Capture.PNG
    Sigma Imaging UK | Sigma Service Tariff

Link for sending in a lens.
    Sigma Imaging UK | Repairs & Support

Thank you A, i just need to get used to my camera setting now i keep having a read up, i am sure i will get there in time :).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • martin-f

Ratings:
      +9,968
      Received a email from Sigma today with the estimate for repair, i was expecting postage charges on top but its all in with the price :) it cost me £26 to send it, ive made the payment over the phone i just need to sit and wait for it being returned now.
      Capture.PNG

• Like Like x 2
      • martin-f

Ratings:
        +9,968
        Lens update,

The lens is on its way back to me i should receive it tomorrow, no remarks on any issues from Sigma so that's great news :),

From what i can make out the seller mainly uses Nikon lenses that must not make any noise when AF as Andy mentioned and thought it was a issue for the Sigma making the faintest of noise,

The lens stands me at £294.28 im pleased with this now knowing its been checked by Sigma and all is well,

I now need to learn how to use it :wallbanging::heehee:.
        Capture.PNGCapture 2.PNG

Very good quick service from Sigma.

• Like Like x 1