Plants/hedging for privacy in an awkward position. Seeking advice

Discussion in 'Garden Projects and DIY' started by no idea!, Jul 18, 2024.

1. fairygirl

fairygirl Total Gardener

retired
    Ratings:
    +4,199
    Very kind of you all, thank you :smile:
    My aching limbs from doing all sorts of stuff recently means I'm no longer able to go and do anything for other people @Plantminded ....;)
    I'm not very good at 'just gardening' as such. Always need a project! The current rebuilding of shed is a bit of a drag though.
    It's completely different now as the pond and grass aren't there - bigger pond across the other side of the garden. There was an old tree stump on the right hand side of the bit in front of the screen, which sparked the idea of a small pond on the left side. The positions of a postman's box and a cable thingy just beyond the boundary fence, which some of the local feral weans liked climbing on and staring in, also helped prompt the screen. It had been quite an open site, with just a fenced off area [roughly where the screen is] when I moved in, hence the new boundary fence, which I did before anything else.
    The birds were very good at visiting the feeders [further to the left] and then swooping through the little window to the boundary hedging and beyond @infradig :biggrin:

Hopefully, @no idea! will get the gist though - a screen doesn't need to be complicated either, unless you're like me, and make it that way by constantly changing it all!

• Like Like x 1