Shade Loving Plants

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by AndyK, Sep 11, 2007.

1. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    John,

Re: your Dad's Fuchsia - of course irecall thru the foggy mist now. As for the grass I should have known it was familiar, its the second blade on the right that gives it away [​IMG] :D

Remember the Darts John :D

My faux par [​IMG] totally due to my embarrassing lack of knowledge I planted 'thing' in the wrong place [​IMG]

2. AndyK

AndyK Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    haha surfing is harder when your old & have creaky bones! :D You could do the drinking though!! [​IMG]
    By the way Paula, I am no longer a knight that says "Ni!" I am now a knight that says "ecky ecky ca-tang ca-tang ca-tang!"

Your right sarraceniac, (i have trouble writing your name so from now on you shall be referred to as sarra!) this thread has gone from full shade all the way into the sun, through the grasses, on the search from the holy grail and back again!! [​IMG]

3. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    AndyK

Walking down country lanes
    peeping over hedges,
    remember me who confused this thread
    by unravelling all the edges

:D must be the drink [​IMG]

4. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Andy, I know sarraceniac takes some typing. That's why I sign my name - John. (actually my real name is Strethoglobba Hockenbottle de Villeneuve, but John is simpler.) (Come to that so is Sarraceniac). [​IMG] ;) :D