So, what's your favourite "smellie"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Jenny namaste, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Robajobs

Robajobs I ♥ Organic manure and fine Iranian lagers

One armed Lion Tamer. I'm still learning the Job.
    Ratings:
    +489
    Cool Water by Davidoff. Surprised no one has mentioned it.
    :blue thumb:

• Like Like x 1
    • shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
      Ratings:
      +122,466
      What? You use Dabitoff!!! :snork:

• Like Like x 2
      • Sian in Belgium

Sian in Belgium Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +9,242
        I'm with you on the poplar leaves too. When I was young, we had a huge white poplar tree in the garden - I used to play underneath it, and loved the smell in early autumn. The main "dog walk" where we have now moved is lined with white poplar trees - I almost cried when I first got that scent!!

• Jenny namaste

Jenny namaste Total Gardener

retired- blissfully retired......
        Ratings:
        +31,837
        About 12 years ago, my OH and I took our motorbike club (The Roadrunners) to discover la belle France. For many, it was the first whale of a time and a day out to St Malo led me to the fragrance of a little perfume boutique where a lass was promoting the shop's new perfume.I went around with the bikers sniffing my wrist and was captivated. "Gotta go back and find that shop called "Divine" and buy some of their smellie. The lady remembered me and along with my purchase, gave me 3 tester phials which gave out to other lassies in our group. I have kept in touch with this perfume house ever since, occasionally I treat myself,and about this time of year, they send me from Dinan, all hand written ,a little letter with a sample card of their latest fragrance. You can now buy online in UK, also from Harrods and Harvey Nicks. If you are ever up in town, look out for DIVINE, or browse at www.divine.fr

This year's fragrance is for HIM. L'homme infini is pure class so chaps, if you are wishing to impress or ladies, if you are looking for that special smellie for him:
        At the heart of L'homme fini lies oak,warm and serene, it opens with green and tender accents,lightly spiced:coriander,agarwood and vetiver. Imperceptibly, the woody chord steps out of the shade and lights up in a burst of amber and gum benzoin. Thus equipped, L'homme infini has but one desire: to invent the future

:wub2:

• Like Like x 2
        • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
          +0
          "Oak,warm and Serene"....hummm....i might set fire to the work tops:dbgrtmb:

• Like Like x 2