Stop Thief !!!!

Discussion in 'Pests, Diseases and Cures' started by Blueroses, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Blueroses

Blueroses Gardener

Ratings:
    +2
    ....... and a few weeks later go 'weeding out' all the bits they left which have now started growing in between the paving :skp:

Refering back to the original posting...... you should see my Blueberry bush now :hehe: it's looking more like Fort Knox with all the protection Ive put around it. No dont feel sorry for the birds.... they've already had their share ...... the rest are MINE

2. Alice

Alice Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +81
    Well, if it's a competition for pesky birds in the garden wait til you've had the Peacocks.
    As I said in a previous post my garden got invaded by a cock and hen.
    They trampled on everything - they've got great big feet and claws, pecked and ate everything they could get their great big beaks on, left their great big droppings everywhere and screamed at the top of their great big voices - day and night.
    They've got great big courage too. Not at all afraid and determined to stand their ground no matter what I did. My husband could shift them, but they just came back.
    Fortunately they decided to move on. I think they felt a bit unwelcome here.
    For a few weeks after they went I could hear them screaming in the distance but they seem to have gone now.
    I hope they make lousy parents as we could do without all their chicks round here.

3. Sussexgardener

Sussexgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +41
    Not really wildlife though, are they?:hehe: