1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions needed for my inherited pond

Discussion in 'Water Gardening' started by Elina, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Snorky85

Snorky85 Total Gardener

Accountant
    Ratings:
    +10,971
    Oops I slept in and now wide awake!

Biggest problem for us and the koi pond has been the green algae and getting it under control....but have found a great fix for it.

Do you have a pump/filter etc? If so what type is it? Is the pond in shade/full sun?

How many fish are there?

A great brand of fish food we now use is NT Labs MediKoi...cheapest buying online and lasts a good while.

Do you have any implements to clean the pond and a net?

2. Snorky85

Snorky85 Total Gardener

Accountant
    Ratings:
    +10,971
    IMG_8024.JPG IMG_8573.JPG IMG_8244.JPG IMG_4431.PNG

A few piccys so u can see the size of my koi pond-last pic is from the sales brochure (its a little different now!)