The great GC weigh-in!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by UsedtobeDendy, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    Looking forward to tomorrows declarations :D [​IMG]

2. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
  3. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I won't be here tomorrow so I'll declare now. Not too good this week, beloved took 2 days holiday unexpectedly so that made a hiccup. I'm now 9st 6lb less a smidging. Still tomorrow is another week, but working quite a bit so lots of sitting down. will try and squeeze some walks in as well. Good luck to every one else and keep going [​IMG]

4. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Retired teacher and gardener
    Ratings:
    +172
    Don't think I'll be any better, Celia, with not getting out to my swimming on either of the two days I was meant to go.... Main thing is not to lose heart though - and I haven't - and it doesn't sound like you have either! :D

5. Garden sponge

Garden sponge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I am the bessie bunter out of all you lot but joined weightwatchers last thursday weighed in at 12 stone 12 pounds think I have to get to 11 stone 7 pounds target weight then set another I am only 5ft 2" so I'm like a weeble I wobble but I dont fall down I feel quite fit and healthy and am very active I just eat loads of wrong stuff wrong times I get the hump going to things like weightwatchers because I am a sensible person who knows all the right things I am SUPPOSED to eat but when I've finished a long tiring day gardening and I've done all the housework (am a little bit house proud ) I dont want to cook and prepare food so I just have a takeaway which is my downfall so going swimming tomorrow with sister and mum ( we're all doing it together)after work and have started to eat sensibly. I'm on a mission now chaps to be a skinny minnie instead watch this space!!!! LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Ratings:
    +172
    Keep going, GS!!! We're rooting for you! ARe you going to put up your photo whre lots of us have done, in the Gardeners' Photos thread, in the Members' Gallery? Go on!

Well - can't put it off any longer - weigh-in results...... NO CHANGE!! :( As I rather suspected - so, it's renewed efforts this week.... and making sure no snowfall keeps me away from the pool this time! Hope the rest of you ahve done better. :D

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,168
    [​IMG]

Morning happy weigh-in folk! [​IMG]

I am pleased to say that this morning I am 10st 9lbs, so another two off for a total loss of 8lbs in four weeks.

Since it's four weeks for me, I'll do the measurements ... well, sort of ... Bust : no change (thank goodness), Waist : 2 inches off, Hips : 1 inch off ... plus the bonus of unnecessary flesh disappearing between waist and hips.

8. marge

marge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh poo - 9st 11lbs - thatll be Fridays chinese takeaway and 2 very bad Sundays :( Thought Id been good enough in the week - just goes to show!Never mind - well done Dendy for at least not putting any on [​IMG] GS - you can do it! Youre part the way there with an active life so good luck [​IMG]

9. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well done everyone you all have more willpower than me.. :D I have lost weight this week as well without trying i started to take kelp tablets and vitamin b complex which turns food into energy so its slipped away a few pounds without effort..And i am having the rest hypnotised off on thursday.. :D :D

10. DAG

DAG Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    No change for me, damn it, must try harder! [​IMG] [​IMG]

To be honest I have not stepped up the exercise yet! :rolleyes:

11. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Two off for me this week, not been a great week exercise wise, its been too cold and windy to go running. My hubby is trying to persuade me to join the gym!. It is only next door and I pass it every day, watching them burning calories. It does annoy me though when some of the females go there and spend most of the time posing in front of the mirrors checking that their makeup doesn't run. :rolleyes:

12. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,168
    I've never fancied going to the gym. I am pretty good about exercising on my own. I have a little set of gadgets, weights for your ankles, dumb bells and one of this huge elastic bands which are really great. I also have a step exerciser. What I really need to do is get out on the mountainbike though.

13. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +407
    4lbs off for me this week.

[​IMG]

Well done everyone, onward and inward. :D

14. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Ratings:
    +172
    Everyone seems to be at least not putting it on..... and some a whole lot better than that - WELL DONE EVERYONE!! [​IMG]

(Not sure I like your LoL signature, LoL.....it's doing my eyes in! [​IMG] )

15. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    not sherking the issue, but struggling to log in all be it very late confession ............up 1 lb not surprised as a loss of 6 lb last week was a bit strange, anyway just got back from funeral party - oh what a story all the hymns sung to wrong tunes, but what can one expect, Jewish name in C of E Church and Martin sat next to methodist mionister (woman) - oh more tomorrow when I am sober, but just had to confess before going to bed!!!

And PLEASE HELP BM........I have been left in charge of a banana plant whilst my friends go on caribean cruise and I am scared sh.,,less of killing it!!!! I an told to water it 3 times in 2 weeks, but I think this very ??? I mean if this is what they have been doing with central heating and then they go away I suspect it will take much less water

well speak to you all tomorrow when I am sober and ...all the rest, just had to confess to dendy!

night night
    me