The great GC weigh-in!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by UsedtobeDendy, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Blondie

Blondie Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey your completly rite I do weigh myself first thing in the morning in the scuddybuff and no i dont think the members of WW would appreciate that,not pretty or legal for that matter! :D
    Never mind I feel better after after reading your responses and after a long soak in the tub. Not the best way to burn caliories(although that depends on what you do in there-Oh Matron! ;) )Off to indulge in my weekly night of decient telly Most Haunted,very spooky :eek:

2. Scotkat

Scotkat Head Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +827
    I do the latinaexercise work out for an hour Every morning.dvd
    Been doing it now for 3wks.

Its very good and you can burn a lot of calories go tmy ballroom dancing wed night again burn calories to somethign we enjoy.

Thurs am jazzercise and next week starting aqua aerobics.

I just want to keep fi tno tneccarly loose any weight.
    As I can no longer walk a long distance with problems with my mettatarsols withing to see a orthpedic consultant as what is wrong with my feet very painful indeed if I am on them alot.
    Start cycling again .

3. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    LoL - yes I like the bubbly, but only when I have breakfast in bed and then you can forget about the smoked salmon!

4. dalbuie

dalbuie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I joined the gym today, thought I needed to get my body burning some fat. I done an induction and a fitness test, the instructor is going to make a program for me to follow. I spent about 40mins on the fitness test and I have to say I was exhausted, my legs were like jelly, I think I'll need a fish slice to get me out of bed tommorow. :rolleyes: Scotkat, I'm tired just looking at your program. [​IMG]

5. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Retired teacher and gardener
    Ratings:
    +172
    You said it, Dalbuie! You must have loads of energy, Scotkat! :D

6. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Congratulations to every one you all seem to be keeping to your diets/exercise regimes very well. I've got down to 9st 4oz but decided that it is now too cold to give up the winter warmers so I shall be taking a little break until the weather warms up. On a happy note the central heating is going to be put in at the end of the month so I can stop wearing 3 jumpers, instant weight loss :D :D

7. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,159
    I agree with you, dendro, Scotkat wears me out just reading what she is up to! Celia, maybe jogging around the house until the central heating goes in will help. :D

Well, I'm down 10lbs and 3ins off the waist which is now a serious problem as my jeans are all two sizes too big and I have to hoik them up all the time. Just put another new pair (three months old, worn only a couple of times) on and they about fell to the floor so I have had to search a belt out! I'm not complaining but I like jeans that fit not bag! :eek:

8. Scotkat

Scotkat Head Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +827
    Dalbuie,Francis and LOL its not to energic maybe I do seem to have a lot of energy.

You just go at your own pace.if you break it to hrs not too much.

Jazzercise is only for 1hour a week you can do this more if anyone wants enough for me the weekly session.

Aqua Aerobics will aslo be for an hour a week and only in term time as we get to use school pool.

My work out is done at in front of the tv a lot could be done at the kitchen sink for tummy control and doing the ironing.

Even when you are asleep in bed.

Geneneral walking for everone as I said now I have to be careful with too my pressure with walking as I am waiting to see an orthepedic consultant.

Our dancing is 7.30 till 9.00 a break then stay on for an hour and half now for the advanced.

Break it down not a lot of hrs.

Looking forward to getting out on my bike again as you are aslo getting fresh air.Our country side for biking is so beautiful.

I am not a sporty person by anymeans just want to keep fit.

9. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Ratings:
    +172
    You ought to post that photo of you, Scotkat - then everyone can see you're not Miss Universe! :D

And LoL - isn't it a good problem to have, that your jeans are too big!!

10. Scotkat

Scotkat Head Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +827
    Francis which photo was that?

11. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Ratings:
    +172
    The one you sent me so I could recognise you! At Cortachy Castle a couple of years ago, I think you said.

12. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    oh go on Scotcat -

LoL I had the same problem today, I put on some work trousers and they dont have loops for a belt, I was continually pulling them up and need higher heels. It seemsd like just a few weeks ago my shoes needed a party - to invite my trousers down to say hello!

13. Scotkat

Scotkat Head Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +827
    Sorry waco sent wrong photo to you .

14. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,159
    Great, isn't it, Waco, but I'm catching up to you. However, I don't think I'll overtake you because my ultimate target is only one pound less than you are now!

I love the analagy of having to have a party for your trousers to meet your shoes! :D

It's terribly uncomfortable though as I like them hugging me ... as it is I feel like Mrs Wurzel Gummage! :eek:

15. UsedtobeDendy

UsedtobeDendy Gardener

Ratings:
    +172
    Wasn't that Una Stubbs, LoL? :D

Some on - you're enjoying it, aren't you? Admit it!! :rolleyes: