The miners trapped underground.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Val.., Oct 4, 2010.

1. music

music Memories Are Made Of This.

A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That.
    Ratings:
    +2,785
    Up to now there are 19 Miners safe and above ground .a great achievement by the organizers/ safety advisers etc. the only problem i have with the coverage is all the Dignitary Hogging the T/V camera's,
    they seem to be Milking the World Coverage for their own end. :skp:. music :cool:.

2. Sussexgardener

Sussexgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +41
    I think fair play to the President and First Lady of Chile being there to greet each miner as he emerges - they've been there since the rescue mission started yesterday.

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Good news this morning to hear that all the miners and rescuers have been brought to the surface safely:yez::thmb:

4. music

Ratings:
    +2,785
    It is great news all the miners and the rescue teams are all safe. a great achievement by all involved :gnthb:.
    fantastic coverage via t/v on top and below ground :gnthb:
    the camera shot that sticks in my mind the most ,is when they installed a camera on top of the capsule
    showing the capsule on the journey to the surface ,certainly not for the faint hearted. i also understand that the miners had not been sedated" just in case an emergency occurred and they would be required to assist in the emergency on the way up" . the miners were given special meals prior/in preperation to their escape in the capsule. this was supplied by N.A.S.A. a meal which their astronauts use in space.
    also i did not know . during the lift to the top the capsule could turn and spin .!!!! all that without a valium.?? GREAT. music :cool:.

5. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,989
    ***** Breaking News ******

Yonni Barrios has volunteered to go back down.

Marta Salinas, wife of trapped miner Yonni Barrios, did not greet him on his return to the surface after it emerged he was having an affair with Susana Valenzuela.

His wife only found out about his mistress when she heard another woman chanting his name during the mine top vigil. Marta Salinas, whom he married 28 years ago, reportedly almost came to blows with Susana Valenzuela, when they faced off in the mineĆ¢??s dining area. The pair had to be pulled apart.

I saw the photos of his mistress and his wife and I can see why he wants to go somewhere safe and quiet for a while :lollol:

6. music

Ratings:
    +2,785
    C' EST LA VIE :wink:. music:cool:.