touchscreen phone - are you happy with yours?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by miraflores, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Folly Mon

Folly Mon GC Official Counselor

starting new busniss in new year
    Ratings:
    +2,409
    I love mine it's my 2nd Cuz I drove over my last 1 in the work shop I've got. A 3GS i phone Cuz I'm too tight to pay for the 4s I'd rather spend the money in the garden lol

2. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,894
    I had a touch screen phone for three months when it developed a mind of its own (apart from the built in one) it wouldn't send texts to certain numbers amongst other things.

I took it back to the shop (still under guarantee) they sent it off for repair. On return and three months on it did the same again. I took it back again and insisted I wanted my money back. They tried everything to get me to take another phone. I left with my money and no apologies, just a filthy look from the manager!

Touch screen.........never again. :nono:

3. Kristen

Kristen Under gardener

Ratings:
    +12,668
    I'm an IT bod ... I'm still using my Nokia 6310i - in fact I have another half dozen in the draw that folk in the office discarded when they upgraded years ago. I recharge it twice a month maximum. Never dials or texts someone I didn't intend to.

I was a bit shy about not having upgraded at first (that was years ago now, of course), now I get admiring glances when I get my "brick" out - "I wish I'd kept mine, I have to recharge my CarlosFandango twice a day ..." ... "No Tommy you CAN'T play games on my iPhone on this really boring train journey, you'll run the battery down ..."

Being an IT bod I have my laptop with me of course, its got a nice full-size keyboard and separate numeric pad too ...

... and a nice camera with a really good optical lens, 25x optical zoom too ...

• Like Like x 1