Troublesome new pest

Discussion in 'Pests, Diseases and Cures' started by elliegreenwellie, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I'll have him, he can eat my plants :D

2. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ellie I don't think you have too much to worry about our little imp (my avatar) was a notorious digger when he was a pup but within no time at all he liked nothing better than sitting near his mum (me) while I was busy in the garden.

He was a friend in a million and I still miss him so very much even still nearly two years after his death.

If your charming Freddy gives you even half as much joy as Dude did to me you're going to be one lucky girl indeed. ;) Hel.xxx.

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Great picture terrier they are so cute, I will post it to my daughter if you don't mind.

4. elliegreenwellie

elliegreenwellie Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Ah helofadigger he is gorgeous. They do make such an impression on your heart.

5. cattwoman25

cattwoman25 Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    elliegreenwellie

the only help i can offer is to take the little digger off your hands :D

soooooooooooooooooo cute

i would love a dog [​IMG] you will laugh at this but my mum and dad still say NO :(

yes im 32 yrs old and yes i have my own house :D

but my mum and dad have my children during the week for me as they live across the road

and with me been at work all day i need them to take it for a walk and keep it with them for a few hours so its not alone

after a yr of begging their still not having any :(

6. elliegreenwellie

Ratings:
    +1
    He is now going out on the lead only as he has made himself poorly again from eating plants and mud! Bless him but he is a handful, I am currently sat amongst a pile of ripped up newspapers, he has already developed a pechant for all my old pine furniture. has ripped up some walpaper and some carpet - all in a week. Ah well we can always redecorate! [​IMG]

7. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
  8. terrier

terrier Gardener

Ratings:
    +12
    Ellie, don't worry, labs grow out of that stage after about 7 years ( sometimes a little longer ), well, to tell the truth, my old lab never actually grew out of it :D

9. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    Oh my goodness Elliegreenwellie, what a cutie. As we all know dogs are more of a handful than children :D Don't bother decorating for a while yet!

cheers

10. Sarraceniac

Sarraceniac Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Ellie. Ed is 4 now and chewed like crazy when we first got him at a year old.

We thought we had got him out of it until my sister gave me a quince plant. Obviously he cant wait for the jelly to be made. We planted it about a month ago and since then he has chewed every twig end. Don't know why but obviously he loves quince. So watch your plants.

11. elliegreenwellie

Ratings:
    +1
    It looks like I may have my work cut out! [​IMG]

12. daitheplant

daitheplant Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +2,881
    Ellie, may I reccomend a book to you, it`s called " Marley and Me " and it is written by John Grogan. It is a true story about a Lab called Marley, and is a very good read, funny and sad at the same time. [​IMG]

13. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Thanks terrier sent he that link she will be delighted.