TT Races Isle Of Man

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by wiseowl, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +53,892
    I haven't seen any of it this year and it's only a five minute walk for me to watch it! It's odd, when something is on your doorstep it's less likely to be made use of. :doh:I've been busy though so haven't made any real effort to get out and about. It's possibly the last T.T. that I would have seen, it depends on how quickly my house sale happens.

2. simon n

simon n Needs sun to bloom.

Ratings:
    +1,033
    I loved this bike, I bought it in 2007, spent a fortune on it. Brilliant handling and great road bike. Daytona 650... Still miss the looks, but the Blade is a storming machine.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I've tracked it, toured all over Europe on it, used it for work, and scratched on it at weekends....it's had 30k miles put on it since I've had her, and I love her to bits.

• Like Like x 3
    • Sheal

Sheal Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +53,892
      Great pictures Simon. :dbgrtmb: You've obviously found a bike that you're completely comfortable with, stick with it as long as you can. :)

• Agree Agree x 2