Unspeakable Shame

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by clueless1, Nov 23, 2012.

1. joolz68

joolz68 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +5,386
  2. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,162

I am a creature of habit Joolz so it's only hamburgers and cheeseburgers and believe it or not occasionally fish sandwiches because they are my absolute favourites and could almost live on those. All goes into the micro as it's only in there for so many nano seconds, especially if you have taken it out of the freezer a wee bit before.

Mum, I do actually make the bestest homemade hamburgers ever, beef/lamb/pork mince mixed only with a smidgen of ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and spices ... NO EGG OR BREAD ... they are to die for but at times life is hectic (even though I have been retired for 11 years now) and you just sometimes need a quick 'fix' ... :love30:

Edit: Why ARE we discussing this ? ... I have NONE in the freezer ... :gaah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      Don't have to now, as you've already worked it out [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
      • merleworld

merleworld Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +4,087
        Costco do some really nice steak burgers in big packs. I keep some of those in the freezer and make sure I've always got Dairylea slices in the fridge for those times when a craving hits.

Having said that if I'm out and about I sometimes detour to Maccy Dees, including last Friday on the way into work, when I had a sausage egg and cheese bagel - YUMMY!

• Like Like x 1