WASPS !!!

Discussion in 'Pests, Diseases and Cures' started by Banana Man, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,190
    What, for the bugs or dust ... or are you suggesting it won't have a windscreen? :eek: That would be okay actually ... I don't mind roughing it occasionally ... :D

2. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Bananaman/Lady of Leisure,

Lady, you are quite right my love, it would be cheaper to do it myself but i begrudge it as it's too much like hard work and i would break a nail (ok ya [​IMG] ), nah really i would hate to dissapoint the guy who does it, he positively beams at me when I drive up bless him [​IMG] . Also, after trudging thru the great wood's with dogs and such like i just can't be asked 'cos I am rather selective in my will do/wont do activities:

Will work with dogs
    Will use dish washer - won't wash up
    Will garden (perk being good tan :D )
    Will open chilled wine/won't open lager (hate the stuff)
    Will be up at 6/won't lie in
    the list goes on and on.

Now if it was off road self induced mud it would be different..........

My Jeep is shinier than your BM B.M. [​IMG] - as for bee's they sound a bit like my husband when i first met him, only in reverse :D

3. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    As you can see lady i basically have no excuse at all, i hold my hand up to having a complete mental block on the jeep cleaning job, I simply can't bring myself to do it [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]