Welcome !

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Webmaster, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Paladin

Paladin Gardening...A work of Heart

Retired but still grubbing the soil.
    Ratings:
    +770
    Nathan.

O yeah, sorry,

First bit might be obvious? second,"Roaming in quest of adventure".

Paladin.

2. aqua

aqua Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    *waves*

Good evening all [​IMG] I'm a new gardener and have more questions than you can shake a stick at :D [​IMG]

*offers round the hobnobs*

[​IMG]

3. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,126
    :D Hi Nathan, Just wanted to say GREAT SITE!! :D We needed another place to go. I'm so glad we can talk to so many people & pick each others brains :D

4. Tishame

Tishame Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Nathan and the Gardeners Corner Community. We have lived in Forres, Moray for some years but only bought our first house 2.5 yrs ago. Since then the love of gardening has grown immensely. This forum will be a tremendous asset to keep us on the rake & marrow, sorry straight and narrow (couldnt resist the gardeing punn). Just erected a 8'x6' greenhouse and built a load of staging, so keeping a close eye on the Greenhouse section. Cheers fella :D

5. daveyp

daveyp Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hello!your a life saver as i delve into the world of gardening!i wont be able to help you guys much but i reckon you'll be able to help me!haha!

6. MrsMacGyver

MrsMacGyver Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hello everyone,I'm a born again gardener - kids have grown up, so I can indulge my passions again!
    I belong to the "live with nature" club - if it doesn't like my soil, weather, etc, then I don't grow it.Why make life harder for yourself.

7. sennacharib

sennacharib Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Nathan I need to knowwhat a flower that has appeared on my carpark is how do I send a pic for you to look at?

8. Sweet-Pea

Sweet-Pea Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey-low
    This website is a great idea - there are not enough garden websites out there for us people from the UK.
    Miel x

9. MikeDriver

MikeDriver Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0

10. MikeDriver

MikeDriver Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Nathan,
    Thanks for setting up this site - I've just come across it - it looks really good. I've been getting into gardening over the last four or five years since we moved from a flat into our family home. I've done many things in life and been on many searches; I have now found my perenial happiness in gardening. I'm looking forward to learning more and browsing through the forums.
    Cheers
    Mike

11. lizzie

lizzie Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    i am new :confused: to the web but i have managed to put your site on my favourites.I havent got very green fingers!but I grow loads in my greenhouse.i think playing radio 2 while Im working helps the growing process.Glad to have found you!.

12. weed puller

weed puller Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi to everyone here in the gardeners corner.

Nice to find such an intresting and like minded group of people. Hope to have as much fun on rainy days talking to you lot as I do working outside in my gardens.

Weed puller.

13. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi Everyone, gosh I didn't know this place existed. I hope to be able to learn loads from this site.

14. maisie

maisie Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hi time on my hands but no energy in my limbs. rhodedendrons and hydrangers all over the place. need advice many shrubs over 50 yrs old. How to get the best from minimum effort??? Maisie

15. LYNDY2

LYNDY2 Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    HI! NATHAN I'M NEW TO WEBSITE AND COMPUTERS, BUT AM GLAD TO FIND THAT SOMEONE REALISES THAT SOME OF US NEED HELP IN THE GARDEN, I HAVE LEFT A QUESTION ON SITE, HOPE THE WEBSITE GOOD LUCK!!
    LYNDY2