What Batteries

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by wiseowl, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Webmaster

Webmaster Webmaster Staff Member

Ratings:
    +2,955
    Just checked to see what make my charger is ..... And there is no make on it !!

It does however, charge AAA and AA batteries, I only bought 2 sets of 4 NiMh 2700Mah baterries (Jessops brand) yesterday, cost �£14.99 for 4, but the 2700Mah do last well.

I currently have 2500Mah in my camera, and they last well.

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    just checked mine and they are uniross rechargeable 2500 mah and they cost �£14.99 for 4 at currys didnt realize you could get the 2700 mah, going to get some of them as when i take this fuji out at times the batteries have gone right in the middle of taking pics, so it will be handy to have spare batteries with me

3. Diziblonde

Diziblonde Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got the 2500 from Tesco, they were just under �£10 for 4

4. Larkshall

Larkshall Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    Hey Webmaster, you wus dun.

I use NIMH batteries (AA) for a lot of things. ALDI's �£1.99 for four 2100mah.
    www.7dayshop.co.uk �£3.19 for four 2600mah (VAT free and including a free carry case).
    You shouldn't pay more than �£8 for four anywhere. You could get a charger included for the price you paid.

[ 07. June 2007, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Larkshall ]

5. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    larkshall are your batteries re-chargeable and iff thats the case we have all been done :D :D

6. jjordie

jjordie ex-mod

Ratings:
    +206
    I have just bought from www.7dayshop.com

Rechargeable Ni-Mh Battery - AA Size (2500mAh) - Pack of 4 in free case �£2.99 (were �£7.99)

Rechargeable Ni-Mh Battery - AAA Size (900mAh) - Pack of 4 �£1.99 (were �£7.99)

They do have others to choose from. I have bought several things from them over the last year or
    so and always found them to be good quality.

7. Larkshall

Larkshall Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    My batteries are NIMH rechargables and they certainly are good quality. I agree with jjordie that they are good and 7dayshop have always given satisfaction, in my experience. I have dealt with them for several years. Being based in Guernsey they do not have to charge VAT on anything under �£18.

Do you realise that The Channel Islands are not the United Kingdom, Their ruler is the Duke of Normandy who just happens to be the Queen of England.

[ 07. June 2007, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: Larkshall ]