What is it about Sundays????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Val.., Aug 19, 2012.

1. Jiffy

Jiffy The Match is on Fire

Pyro
    Ratings:
    +32,985
    Our shops close allday on sundays, and they still close on Wednesday afternoons as well

2. merleworld

merleworld Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +4,087
    I love my Sundays.

Nice long walk over the fields with the dogs early doors :doggieshmooze: communing with the cows, giving the bullocks a cuddle, splashing in the stream, visiting our favourite Alder tree. Then home to a nice bacon sarnie, cuppa tea and reading the papers online, followed by gardening or reading and a nice afternoon nap. Ahhhhh, blisssss [​IMG]

3. Val..

Val.. Confessed snail lover

Retired
    Ratings:
    +4,951
    Awww, shiney you are so nice !! I think the bad weather this year has really gotten to me, I love being out, going for walks and taking my dogs out or being out in the garden, but the weather this year has just been so awful I have gotten absolutely soaked twice now and I guess I am feeling more than a bit fed up!!!

Val

4. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,456
    I hope that things improve for you but I think you've got a bit of heavy rain coming today :sad:.

When we were kids we used to go out in rain tents. These were pyramid shaped plastic capes that went over our heads and down to mid-calf. The top 12" was transparent so we could see all around us. We loved wearing them because they kept us completely dry even in very heavy rain. There were no sleeves in them and I remember we used to use our scooters in them and they stayed dry as well. :)