What kind of Cherry Tree is this.

Discussion in 'Identification Area' started by tweaky, Jul 11, 2008.

1. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24
    Okay I have these-

This rose smells unbelievable and is the best rose in my garden
    [​IMG]

This is my Jacobs ladder, it doesn`t mind the rain one bit

[​IMG]

And although I have posted this one already on my hydrangea thread I am quite impressed with it so

[​IMG]

and although this isn't in my garden I wish it was

[​IMG]

always cheers me up that one

:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Well, well. Ghost Tours.

It's really weird that you should say that. 100's of years ago, after I had left Little Lever, I went to Smithills with a girl friend. We had our meal and excellent it was. We both used the facilities on the way out and me being out first, brought the car round to pick her up. She got in the car and she was white.....apparently, whilst she was doing her face in the ladies, she saw a cavalier in the mirror stood behind her. She was obviously shook up but when she turned around there was no one there!!!!

Darcy Lever eh...there was a great pub there that did brilliant pie, peas and gravy...yummy...forget the name now. Westhoughton...yup I know the place...used to do gigs there. Also there was a night club in Farnworth in which I gigged as well. Saw Eric Delaney and his big band there and also Scott Walker out of the Walker Bros.

Happy day's.

Moses Gate Country Park. Well I never, must come back and visit some time....a walk in the past yea.

I love your shots as well...very good indeed.:thumb:

3. spotofbother

spotofbother Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, That Laburnum is just beautiful. I have never liked the colour yellow myself, though I guess now I should eat my opinions. Claire, what strain of Hydrangea is that, tis weal pwetty!

4. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    I thought this was Gardeners corner, not advertising corner.:confused: 02

5. UJH

UJH Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    A flowering cherry. I love them and laburnums. There were lots of them where I grew up --not far from Trafford Park :thumb::) -- I don't see as many here in Hampshire. I do have a beautiful laburnum in my garden but it is quite small.

6. tweaky

tweaky Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    That was taken last year spot. This year it was not as prolific, think it had a lot to do with the weather to be honest.