What's your weather like?

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by Sarraceniac, Apr 23, 2008.

1. shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
    Ratings:
    +122,476
    Borrowers, it's not my fault that you live in a foreign country!!! ;) ;) :D :D

2. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    :rolleyes:I know, what to do, what to do:D It must be all the good people here that makes me stay:thumb:

It is doing the plants good in a way but it makes the grass grow too quickly & it doesn't have time to dry out for cutting. Plus the more fragile plants are getting a real bashing.

i think it's only fair that you should send some sun here, at least then you wouldn't have to water so often so that would help the eco, green thingamy wouldn't it:rolleyes::D

cheers

3. youngdaisydee

youngdaisydee Gardener

Ratings:
    +5
    dont Want To Talk About It :(

4. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
  5. Pro Gard

Pro Gard Gardener

Ratings:
    +6
    Dry but overcast today, fairly cool but plesant tempreture atleast for working in.

6. lollipop

lollipop Gardener

Ratings:
    +24
    Complete washout all day long, rained constantly not even five blinking minutes. I am stuck in with my family, the kids are on their summer hols from today-it damn well better get drier or I`ll be on the evening news-"Local Nutter uses kids as organic fertiliser"

7. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Morning everyone The weather here in the Garden of England is warm and Very Dry its a lovely Morning just getting light.:thumb::)

8. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Morning Woo and all,just stopped raining here everwhere water logged after raining all yesterday,hopefully it will start to dry out a bit from now on for the sake of the Tatton flower show next week,have a good weekend everyone.:thumb:

9. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,476
    Morning Woo, Walnut and all,
    Yesterday was mild and dry but no sun (well, not a lot) as I told it to visit you lot up north. I think it got lost on the way :D.

Mild, dull and dry so far today but they have forecast some rain for us :thumb: :).

10. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all.

Yesterday just couldn't make it's mind up just what to do rain or shine but my goodness when that sun came out it was hot, hot, HOT!:D

Today looks pretty good out but it did rain through the night lets just hope that's all the rain we get today!Hel.xxx.

11. shiney

Ratings:
    +122,476
    The sun is shining brightly now :)

12. Rouxbee

Rouxbee Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Good Morning all, it was a miserable week, thankfully i was working as i couldn't have done any gardening anyway :D
    Today is looking much more promising, i think the sun might just burn through, have a good one folks :thumb:

13. Katherna

Katherna Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    It's dry but overcast here, forcast is for showers so the lawn will have to wait yet again :mad: I'll eventually get it cut.

14. takemore02withit

takemore02withit Gardener

Ratings:
    +40
    Dreary and miserable here again. Been off work for 2 weeks and managed to get in the garden twice.:mad: Back to work next week, so get your barby's and sun loungers out.;):D 02

15. JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,998
    Just had a 5 minute downpour :mad: and the rain suddenly started coming into the house, had to rush and get some buckets as it was right next to me on the computer! :eek: then dash up the ladder in the rain to reconnect the down pipes as I can hear it coming into the garage (will look in there later when I've got me flippers on)

I'm doing an extension and didn't have time to pull the sheets over the gaps in the roof last night, I was distracted about 6pm last night when I found blight in my greenhouse on my second batch of tomatoes (I lost my first batch to the contaminated manure) so had to strip off any leaves and destroy them :mad:

Ah well things can only get better :rolleyes: