wildflowers dog!!

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by wildflower, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +411
    If its photobucket you are using, copy and paste the link under the required picture from the album home page rather than the web page address from clicking on the picture.

2. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Sunny South coast (well, it used to be......)
    Ratings:
    +54
    [​IMG]

.... hope this works...

Yes!!!!! Madam Bramble in a huff - refusing to come inside for a shower!!!

3. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    honey bee ..your dog is cute my daughter has a dog exactly the same ..only hers is going grey early he is only 6..he is all grey around his face..he isnt welcome here he walks on the flower beds!!he can visit in the winter...

4. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Ratings:
    +54
    Yes, she is very cute - some of the time. She had just run in from the garden, covered in mud, again, and jumped up at me. Now my blouse has big muddy paw prints on it!! :mad: and I'm not going to mention the state of the floor!!!!! And when I was at work this moning - she pushed open the bedroom door and has slept on my pillow!! As if I didn't have enough to do today!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    My two cockers got into that state, then ran into my next door neighbours house, sat on his WHITE setee, then groweled at him when he tried to go near them.

He was an old boy and has since died, but he never complained, he was just grateful of the company, I was have to say VERY embarassed.

6. Honey Bee

Honey Bee Gardener

Queen Bee
    Ratings:
    +54
    Oh, yes!!! That sums up Cockers!!! The funniest thing was when I had an early night recently and she sneaked in with me, when 'im indoors came to bed, she wouldn't let him near the bed!!!! I laughed my socks off - needless to say, he didn't!!!!! :D

7. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    Oh my sisters cocker was like that - played havock with her love life the dog was so jelous!!!

I think Rhonda is in whelp - not eating breakfasts and being a bit funny so fingers crossed for puppies in June XXXXXXX

8. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    Waco, I really miss having puppies about. You'll have to post some pictures...

9. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    dont get putting pictures of puppys on here i will get broody!!i love the smell of puppys they have this reaslly weird smell..when they get old like my dog they get washed often in dirty beastie shampoo to keep the odour down!!

10. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Hi all, Sorry Wildflower we seem to have hijacked your thread. Just such a good idea though... :D Lovely Retriever Wildflower, has that noble look... [​IMG] Love the Spaniel HB, they have such character... & Bananaman your Lurcher looks beautiful lying there.... This is our lot. Charley the English Springer age 7 & Smidge the Jack Russell age 16/17 (Sorry can't make up my mind which year she came).. Lovely old girl, sadly blind & a bit rhuematic but still game for a walk around her field, just have to talk to her allott..!! ;) Last but not least Scooby age 3.. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[ 19. May 2006, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Marley Farley ]

11. Liz

Liz Gardener

Ratings:
    +65
    So many lovely pictures of dogs!
    Wildflower, my daughters call that puppy smell 'coffee tummy', as you say sadly doesn't last!

12. Waco

Waco Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    My Nona Cocker had that milky baby breath all her life, I can still smell it as much as I miss her.

Molly is getting some fungusy thing under her mouth, so trying to get all fur off and washing it with salt - ah the problems with spaniels.

13. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    marley farleys dog scooby looks a bit deviouse i bet thats one dog that gets its own way!!my dog is very intelligent he listens to conversations and he knows the odd word so he knows everything thats going on...he especially likes christmas that winds him up into a frenzy...he opens cupboards looking for his presents and me well i wind him up big time!! i run upstairs and rustle paper and he zooms up to find nothing!!as soon as you put the xmas tree up he gets even more hyper!!he is worse than a child..

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] He sounds lovely & good fun Wildflower.. They really are man's best friend, well maybe not all the time... :rolleyes: Scoobie is actually a stupid softee, Charley the Springer is nuts, but also intelligent... Loves to watch wildlife programs on tv..... Often wonder what he is thinking..... ;)

15. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The worst bit is when they die!! they dont live long enough and when its time its heartbreaking as they ask for very little except love and food..how people can be cruel to them i will never know..our dog lives as part of the family and when he goes it will be a big upset...i will even miss the dog hair i have to hoover daily...i am on my third golden retriever the first one was a rescue that had been beaten and had a brain tumour because of the beatings he took so we only kept him alive for 5 years..then the last one died as his back legs gave away...he was nearly 12..and this one has just gone 8...