Wing walker

Discussion in 'Photography Talk' started by Cjt2014, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +54,877
    Hey Carl, those are just fantastic shots of the Vulcan. She used to flew over us when we lived in Buckinghamshire when she was doing stunts from Halford doing the air shows ... but that was back in the 70s/80s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Cjt2014

Cjt2014 Gardener

Ratings:
      +532
      You have got around a bit Victoria......very lucky to see such live there.:)
      Thanks Victoria some more to come from this weekend when I managed to sort through them that is 900 of them :phew:

• Agree Agree x 1
      • Dave W

Dave W Total Gardener

Anything I fancy and can afford!
        Ratings:
        +3,035
        Super photos of the Vulcan. I've only seen one twice, last time was a couple of years ago when one was visiting the Leuchars air show and it overflew here too high for a decent view but the noise was impressive. First time I saw one was in about 1956 in Surrey it was very low, very loud and very scary for a ten year old!

• Like Like x 2
        • Cjt2014

Cjt2014 Gardener

Ratings:
          +532
          Hi Dave currently sorting some photos from Waddington show think I will put an album on here. Here is a link on youtube that shows the Vulcan plus there other parts of the show to.

:dbgrtmb:

• Like Like x 1