Woos Project

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by wiseowl, Jul 19, 2007.

1. wiseowl

wiseowl Amiable Admin Staff Member

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Mrs Woo said something about the bedroom and Kitchen :D [​IMG]

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Woo well done in getting it all finished,though I need to go back and have a look through your posts as I have missed when you did the building of the walled border with the grasses in it and also the circular bed that holds the statue.Very well done [​IMG] [​IMG]

PS Don't let Mrs Woo push you too hard,I have been waiting for nearly six years for my husband to build our wooden conservatory and it still isn't finished.My friends keep telling me I should get the whip out but I am a bit soft in that way [​IMG] :rolleyes:

3. walnut

walnut Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    Well done Woo all credit to you. [​IMG]

4. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    hi woo
    what are you going to do next? come on, you must have something up your sleeve. Maybe you are going to travel around Britain helping all your friends on here :D

you know you would get a warm welcome, together with load of gardens that needed sorting. How satisfying would that be? we could all chip in for an opened train ticket for you and you could spend all of next year travelling!

Then you could go back to yours, maybe 2010, and it would need some work again. Problem solved. [​IMG]

cheers
    sandra

5. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Hi Sandra Does an open train mean one without a roof on It :D As long as you don't mind me working at night and sleeping by day It will be a pleasure I would do it for a Jam sandwich and a bale of straw to sleep on under the Stars. [​IMG]

6. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Woo I agree with Sandra it seems you will soon run out of garden at the rate you are going dear fellow but as always I'm sure you or is that Mrs.Woo? will find something to keep you busy.

By the way I think your display name is all wrong it should be something like Busy Bee as you are always on the go! :D

You garden is looking good Woo very nice trellis work...what are you thinking of planting to grow up it..some pretty flower for Mrs.Woo maybe?
    Helen.xxx.

7. borrowers

borrowers Gardener

Ratings:
    +48
    right woo, i should have said 'openeded' train ticket i think [​IMG]

i'm still sure you would get lots of invite for you & mrs woo, although there's not much coming through here at the moment. maybe you don't want to 'come up north' [​IMG]

like i said, one day maybe we can have a big train or the like, to come round everyones places and we will just all join together no matter what we are like otherewise. join up for one night or day and have a look at gardens & get to know each other. put some issues forward to the political parties, we shall push them to do this - they do other stupid things. we will win with the likes of us.

flipping heck, sorry! all it started from was a garden.

cheers

sandra

8. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Hi Helen yes i have thought about that but Black
    and Yellow Hoops wouldn't suit me :D Sandra I would love to come up North,Went to Sea Houses once many years ago,I ,ll organise the train if I can be the Driver :D [​IMG]
    Just took this Its rough out there.
    [​IMG]

9. intermiplants

intermiplants Gardener

Ratings:
    +3
    hi woo would just like to say well done with all your hard work [​IMG] hope your feeling ok now ,is lady owl looking after you ;)

10. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Hi IP Thank you, Sorry I must have missed this Post accept my apologies , Lady Owl Is looking after me in her usual way :D [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. mgn

mgn Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    wow, its been interesting sitting here and seeing a whole garden come to completion - it looks really nice (and posh too!) well done, and i think the lions finish it off, dont know why they were so controversial

12. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Woo what you up to?
    Talking plenty of early morning strolls with beautiful Gypsy?
    Maybe having a well earned rest?
    Or has Mrs.Woo got her evil way and had you start on the bathroom/kitchen yet?
    No offence ment Mrs.Woo dear lady [​IMG] )
    Helen.xxx.

13. susannah

susannah Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Woo! I have just read thro' this terrific thread and I am amazed at the work you have been doing over the past months since July to see your garden plans come to fruition (pardon the pun!)

I am told that hot tubs are marvellous for an aching back, have you any room in your lovely garden to squeeze one in?

Can I ask you what you have planted in the low brick-edged border (on the right of your penultimate photo??) just in front of your seating/trellis area - can't quite make out what they are (poor old eyesight!)- but they look lovely! Bye bye [​IMG]

14. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Hi Mgn,Helen and Susannah Mgn Thank you for your lovely comments,Helen The next Project Is deep in Mrs Woos mind somewhere :D No Seriously I have to build several raised Beds and Put some chains up round the seating Area.Susannah Mrs Woo said the only chance I have got for a Hot tub is if I heat the Pond Up :D And the Plants are Hebes [​IMG]
    Torrential Rain
    [​IMG]

15. wiseowl

Philosophy of people
    Ratings:
    +91,667
    Another step towards the Completion of Project 2(Raised Bed) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]