Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa has been getting bored,and also she has been helping her friend do her decorating,so that has kept her busy.

Your leg problems sound like Sciatica.It could be due to sitting on a hard chair for too long.What sort of chair do you sit on at the computer?Try using a cushion to ease the pressure.When I had it the other week it was murder.I could hardly walk a couple of steps with out the nerve being pinched,but I was determined to keep mobile.I couldn't even lay on the setee properly,and had to roll off as I couldn't pull myself up,so I should take great care if I was you and look after yourselfxxx

2. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Gogs, Windy & Kandy... Ooooh a horrible dark wet one this morning................ Dishwasher died last night so have to find a replacement quick...... DON'T WANT TO GET THE MARIGOLDS OUT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How's the leg today Gogs?? Seen the Chiropractor..??
    Where are you going Kandy?? Must have missed that bit..! I love holidaying on the coast at this time of the year... I just love all the rough weather... Love the battle my way against the wind...!!!! Have a smashing time.. I am sure you will this time..!! [​IMG] [​IMG] See you all later..... Hope rosa makes it back soon too..... [​IMG]

[ 06. October 2006, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Marley Farley ]

3. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning all. Not very nice today being wet and windy. Not feeling up to snuff today as I woke up just after midnight with a splitting headache. And I've burnt my toast to charcoal, think it's going to be one of those days. I'm off to try the new Sainsbury's soon if no one rings offering me work.

4. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :rolleyes: Awwww, rotten start Celia.... Poor you..!!.. Go on, go to Sainsbury's & indulge yourself in a little something nice to tickle the taste buds............ Usually makes one feel better... ;) :D :D

5. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,414
    Morning early birds. I've got some rugs in the wash then we're off to the DIY. T'other half has to make a few minor repairs before K-G & b-in-l arrive tomorrow ... I always like it when we have visitors because all this little niggling things get done straight away! Amazing, isn't? Shed got cleaned out two days ago ... I've been on about that for months!

Yes, I don't think I heard where you're going this time Kandy? We're not going to by-pass each other next week, are we?

What do you do when you get a job, Celia? Guess you're a temp? I agree with MF, go treat yourself!

Have a good day everyone!

6. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi MF and LOL.We are going down to a campsite called "Burrowhayes" camping and riding stables It is at West Luccombe Porlock, Nr Minehead so it is down in Zomerzet hic oops pardon me.I usually go Horse riding while we are staying there,but don't think I will risk it this time as I have had back problems.It gets quite painful when you haven't ridden for some time.

LOL.Is the shed where your visitors will be staying while you are over here?as you have been busy clearing it out.It looks like Shiney's shed clearing bug is catching :D :D

Anyway do have a safe trip and give my love to the IOW and please bring some sun as we have had enough rain now :D :D

[ 06. October 2006, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi everyone i,m back its great after 1 whole week, going to update my profile shortly with my new bt e-mail address.
    I had a virus on my computer that had to be removed its probably due to google pics that i have been uploading so i will not be doing that again, being back with bt will be a breeze, pleased to be away from tiscali.

8. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Hi Rosa me old friend.Glad to see you back on ,though I am just going off again.I have been working at my friends house again this morning,while she gets into a routine with the baby.
    I will hopefully be on here tonight,depending whether we go away tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Sorry I missed you this morning.

Take care my friend :D [​IMG]

9. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Good morning friends!
    I cant stay long again, have another busy day but wanted to pop in and say hello to you.
    May try to get back on later,, have a great day.

10. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    I treated myself at Sainsbury's by buying chocolatines for breakfast. I cut them open and spread them with chocolate spread Yummmy!
    LOL I'm a supply teacher, only teach littlies though, can't do the maths once they get past counting to 10!

11. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi kandy, great to be back answered you before and it went off so i updated my profile on gc so hopefully all will be well, cant find my favourites page on bt to put gc on, do you know were it is.

hi penny and celia hows everything, the weather is getting awful dark and raining

12. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Hi Rosa.

Its cold and we had frost overnight here, but the tree's look wonderful right now, i am going to take some pics and put them on this weekend for you.
    I have to run for now but may see you later!

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi penny hope to speak later looking forward to seeing your pics later

14. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome back rosa glad your computer working now did you have to work from scratch again, talk in abit you know why bye for now

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi sunshine, taking a bit of time bts homepage have to start from scratch just put a lot of addresses in.
    thanks for the welcome back, was watching the royal programme and they had a race meeting on and the horse was called sunrise but it got beat at the post the jockey fell off.