Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
  2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi windy its great to be back after a long whole week, just had the computer guy here this morning to get me up and running onto bt, much happier [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad your back oh wise one :D :D [​IMG]

4. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    hope you didnt have a bet on it hubby took jordan to get his finger dressing changed, got about a hour but supposed to be sorting the fire out and the tea have they will have to wait while i am on here :D :D

Hi keith where have you been hiding :D :D

5. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Been sorting out our fire,it is getting rather chilly down here, we have a thermonitor in a glass tube with little balls in it,when the balls stay at the top then its time for a fire,i now have two balls down so im a happy bunny [​IMG]

6. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    yes its freezing up here now and peeing down so time to put the fire on i am pleased to here that you are a happy bunny, would hate anything to happen to your balls take it is not time for your fire then :eek: :eek: :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh you are naughty but i [​IMG] you :D ;)

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi macleaf and sunshine, great to be back and even nicer not getting logged out best thing i have done going back to bt.
    its freezing here also going to put my heating on, loaded with cold its getting worse i even put my dressing gown on i,m soooooo cold :D [​IMG]

9. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    couldnt resist mate [​IMG] ya too :eek: :D Rosa i will be back in a bit got to get this fire on [​IMG]

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    i,ve got one of them macleaf on the fire surround forgot the name of them.

sunshine the horse race was on a tv program not a live race

11. Sunshine P

Sunshine P Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    silly me i am still here but will have to get the FIRE on i was putting it on a 3.40 when they went out and still have not done it this time i am going and when i have done it i will be back :eek: :D :D

12. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Macleaf and Sunshine.It is a Galileo's Thermometer.I have been putting the heating on each morning,because it has been sooooo cold.Autumn is definetley here.I am not looking forward to the winter,but if it snows then I won't mind it.

Hello Rosa, Penny, Sunshine,Macleaf and anyone I've missed

13. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    yes kandy thats what they are called i have the large one and smaller one.
    it is getting cold hope it snows and my friend has just bought me a rather large inflatable lighted snowman it is massive she thought it was smaller for my balcony we blew it up and it stands about 5 foot or bigger we had a good laugh as it will not fit on my balcony so in december we are going to put it on top of the garage to the back of our property and our neighbour below me is going to run the wire into his to light it up, cant wait to take pics and show you all this thing :D :D

14. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Looking forward to it Rosa.They have loads of them round our village from December 1st and it is lovely to walk round of an evening and see everywhere lit up. :D :D
    Looking forward to seeing your piccy's Rosa,can't wait.

By the way have you heard the record by Cascada,Everytime we touch and also the one by Infernal Self Control.We are going to have to bring the men into the 21st century :D :D

I'm just listening to Roy Orbison-I drove all night....on the music channel

[ 06. October 2006, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Kandyfloss ]

15. Victoria

Victoria Lover of Exotic Flora

Lady of Leisure
    Ratings:
    +55,414
    What a shock it's going to be for me as one of us gets up around 6am, closes the windows (so the roosters and sunshine don't bother us) and put the ceiling fan on! It's 23C now.

Wonder if Rosie99 will be on later or tomorrow so I can get a last-minute update on the IoW ... I'm listening to what you south coast folk are saying in the meantime! :eek: