Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    hi penny, have a nice day whatever your doing speak later

2. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    good morning,I,m early up makes a change still dark out there.got loads of ironing to do sometime today.have a nice day whatever you may be doing [​IMG]

3. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,I have been up since just after six,but have been emailing to a friend,but it takes so long as I type slow.That is why we had to go onto broadband.

My shoulder is still quite painful.I have been going through the phonebook trying to find a local Physiotherapist I can go and see.

I might have to give spending time on here a rest,to give it a chance to heal.Good job I didn't go horse riding last week.I think it would have made it worse.I think I need putting to sleep :D :D
    I have loads of ironing to do,but don't fancy it.I am right handed,so that is the one I iron with.

It is very foggy out there this morning,so my O/H will have to take it easy when he goes to work.

I might be able to put some photos up tonight,but if this shoulder doesn't feel any better it might have to wait.
    Have a good day Rosa,speak soon I hopexxx

4. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,I have heard from Shiney and he says he will try to get back onto GC whenever he can,but has so much catching up to do that it might be a little while,and he doesn't think he will get an Eygpt thread done until at least February...

5. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Kandy & rosa,
    Sorry to hear your shoulder is so painful..!!! I go to a Chiropractor, that practices the McTimony way. Have a look at this link...
    http://www.mctimoney-chiropractic.org/
    I cannot recommend it enough..!!! It is the best I have found... No nasty clicking of bones or anything like that..!! All of our family goes there when we have a problem... My Son in law was the one who started us going there after he broke his back the 1st time...!!!! Honest Kandy it is very good, but they won't hurt you... Please try it you will be amazed...!!!!!! The link will tell you where you nearest ractitioner is....! [​IMG] [​IMG] Let me know....!! [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning kandy, sorry to hear your shoulder isnt getting any better you cant even say rest with pain as you cant.
    just looked out of the window looks dark and wet here yak.
    answered to shiney yesterday and before i got back he had gone so havnt had any time to speak to each other.

morning marley, doing anything exciting today, i,ve got plenty of housework and like kandy lots of ironing to do which i hate doing. going to my friends next door for coffee at 9 and to take my winter coats and O/Hs as she is going to take them to the cleaners for me, as we need them for 27th oct for wetherby races weekend cant wait.

7. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning rosa, Going to Fordingbridge today to take a very elderly relative out to lunch..... I usually do this once a month. It certainly makes her day!!! Will leave soon as it takes a couple of hours to get there.. [​IMG] See ya later...! [​IMG]

8. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Morning every one. It's a bit breezy today but at least it's dry. Every one has gone to work/school so I have the morning to myself before I go and play in the nursery this afternoon. Lots of washing to do though now youngest is back, hope I can get it all dry.

9. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi & good morning Rosa,Kandy,MF,Celia & everyone else,been wet through the night but fair now.
    Don't know what i'm doing today other than housework theres always summat to do.Hi Marge just noticed you were on!

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning celia and gogs, looks like we are all doing housework one thing or another how exciting for us and i am in-between sketching race horses.

11. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Always Gogs...!!! Just having a coffee before I leave... Putting off the moment.. Still the worst of the traffic will have gone now... Have a good day whatever you do. See ya later..!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    have a lovely lunch marley and see you later

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Me back again, you know i feel so sorry for poor Windy ,can't stop thinking about her situation the rotten B's that they are!

14. Marley Farley

Ratings:
    +14,127
    :( Hey what have I missed about poor Windy then.... Yes I know... I am going ... honest..!!! :confused: :confused:

15. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Raining badly now, the vacuum cleaner began smoking whilst cleaning the living room carpet so I now have a pile of dust and fluff which I can't vac up because I'm waiting for the filter to dry out. I tried doing it the old fashioned way but got covered so it will have to stay.