Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy yes still council o/h was talking about buying it off the council next year, windows are getting quite old they do need replacing hoping they will get around to replacing them as they did the bedroom one last year.
    were we live the only lights that go up is the ones we put up my neighbour opposite has lights on her windows and the main town centre whitley bay they put things up wasnt keen on them last year mauve colour to me not traditional enough.
    anyway you can take pics and i will enjoy yours.

2. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,there are some pic's already from last year.Click on www.mawsleyvillage.co.uk and there should bee some already on there.If you have a problem finding the site,let me know and I will direct you to it.
    It is a pity the council cannot replace all the windows before you buy the flat

Have a good day and see you laterxxx

3. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy hoping it may happen but the council is so slow mind we only need 2 windows and we are going to have a new front door and back door our friend is a joiner and said he would do our front door, really thats all that needs doing to this flat.

4. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    OK Rosa.I have to go catch up with you tonightxxx

5. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Good Morning, the weather is a little miserable today so I'm feeling a little similar, amazing how the sun can make you feel so chirpy and clouds the opposite. Lots of house work to do today as brother in law and partner are coming to visit. Hope vacuum cleaner works today.

6. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi Celia,weather has a lot to do with me too!hope you get the vac going ok,always happens at the wrong time eh!

7. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning celia, nothing worse than having vacuum problems, going with my daughter to local hospital she is pregnant due end feb, going for her scan and she has asked iff i will go with her excited as she is finding out what what she is carrying, speak later.

8. Celia

Celia Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello Rosa, I hope your daughter is feeling well. Just tell her that milk chocolate is a source of calcium and plain chocolate a source of iron both of which are vital at this time!

9. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    Morning all....popping in again to say hello and hope you all are well!
    I hope to be back next week, i am learning some new accounting software and have the teacher here everyday, pretty much all day....needless to say i cant wait for it to be OVER!!!
    Hope to see you all soon!!

10. macleaf

macleaf Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning P, hey LOL your back? [​IMG]

11. Penny in Ontario

Penny in Ontario Total Gardener

Work for my husband.
    Ratings:
    +1,668
    I am back....i have been so busy at work during the day and then when i do get on at night, its the middle of the night for you guys.....darn this time change thing.....i miss you guys and will be back soon.
    Take care and behave (just kidding)....maybe just a little.
    Any of you can message me too, i do respond back, just ask Rosa, Marley and Gogs

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy, how are you feeling we are the only ones logged in apart from 16 guests who obviously do not want to reveal them selves, cant see the point myself.

13. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Rosa,
    It's blowing a gale and lashing it down here so I'm in for a real busy day at work :( Got a buffet to do aswell-boo! I hate doing buffets :rolleyes: Faffing about with vol au vents really isn't my thing!!!
    Good morning Gogs, I see you've joined us in the early bird club!!
    Hope you both have a great day [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Morning Rosa,Gogs and Windy.Rosa I haven't been lurking,I was waiting for this laptop to get up to speed and logged straight on.Perhaps all the guests are shy like me. :D :D
    My O/H was just saying that they gave out on the news that Padstowe in Cornwall had a freak storm yesterday and the place looked like Xmas with a sprinkling of snow.Just missed the report as I was just pouring my shredded wood{All-Bran} :D :D

It is wet here today and it is going to get worse.Still it makes a change from Sea Fog

15. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Morning Kandy,
    Perranporth had a mad one the other day too. Over a foot of hailstone fell in 10 minutes :eek: :eek: It caused absolute chaos!! But it's warm here, it's bizarre!!