Yawn ... wakey, wakey ...

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by Victoria, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Morning you guys,hope alls well!Rosa bet you are excited bout your grandson ,lovely.My offspring ain't shaping up for kids neither of them have partners.
    Back in 20 mins!!!!!!!

2. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I'm in the market for a strong man, who's solvent and can build things and do DIY. Either of them fit the bill Gogs???? :D :D

3. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Windy sorry Daughter!!!!!=33
    Son 28-???????

4. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Ooh!! 28 sounds great!!!! Hang on, I'll just hold that thought for a minute..... :D :D At 28 the DIY capabilities wouldn't be so important!!!! :D :D :D I could be his sugar mummy!!!!

Well really gotta go!
    Have a great day all [​IMG]

5. Kandy

Kandy Will be glad to see the sun again soon.....

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Windy,we are all looking for the same.Mine can do DIY when he gets round to it.He has been putting up our conservatory for three years and he is still working on it :mad: :mad:

I also want one that can cook,clean,Iron,and other things I cannot think of at the moment,but I think I have already been down this road on here [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning windy, gogs and kandy,
    weather hasnt been too bad here quite dry, got up early as i started coughing at 5 and didnt want to wake O/h, so i have been sketching for kandy her pics of exmoor hols.
    yes gogs excited about the baby looking forward to mrch

7. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Rosa,just seen your sketches,very good.Someone has missed my holiday photo's because they don't look on here any more.Will try to do some more tonight.Got lots to do again today,will look in a bit later.Have a good day if that's possible [​IMG]

8. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy you find that it happens with my posts then all of a sudden they get spotted, i do it with other members and look and think i,ve never seen this before then answer a week down the road.
    have a good day and thanks for liking the sketches will try and do more but shopping to do etc today going to be busy.

9. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    [​IMG] Morning Gogs Windy rosa & Kandy,
    Wow..!! A wet, windy & horrid morning here. The pressure on the barometer has dropped right the way down to the 6o'clock spot..!!!!. Haven't seen that since last year..!!!! Gogs, your giving those kids too cushy a time at home...!!!!! ;) :D A grandson then rosa!!!! Wonderful.. I have two grandsons & a granddaughter & I have to say the two boys are the most loving, caring, affectionate & fun, compared with my granddaughter... Strange really as you always think of the girls being affectionate & cuddly..!!! Not so here...!!!!!!!!!!! Oh you will love it all rosa, when you will be able to babysit etc...!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I just love being a granparent..!!!! Good to hear your sense of humour is back again Windy...!!! Take care all & have a good day..!!!

10. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    morning marley, yes looking forward to it and i agree as my grandson from my eldest daughter he is lovely, she keeps saying he is getting cheeky you know what i told her he is the only child and spoilt, has everything his little heart desires, anyway hes not cheeky with me hes a little star, he is quite happy to sit next to me and him and i draw and colour in his books.

11. Kandy

Head gardener
    Ratings:
    +6,543
    Thanks MF and you.I wish I had been able to have kids and then Grandchildren.It must be nice on Mothers Day and Christmas and Easter and all the other lovely times.Perhaps in another life I might be lucky...

12. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    kandy dont worry you can borrow sam and her grand child with me we will share [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Gogs

Gogs Gardener

Ratings:
    +342
    Hi MF hope you are fit & well.
    Kandy hows the shoulder today?
    You guys are so lucky to have the little un's,think thats why i spend so much time with my pets!

14. Marley Farley

Marley Farley Affable Admin! Staff Member

Grandmother Gardener Councillor Homemaker
    Ratings:
    +14,127
    :( Awwwww I'm sorry Kandy that you missed out on all that stuff then & the grandkids!!!! You will have to "adopt" a couple of friends or relatives kids instead then...!!! I also have several "adopted" ones too..!!!! Damned expensive at Christmas, birthdays etc... Still who cares.. It's only money & we can't take it with us..!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :D Love 'em all to bits...!!!!! They are all fantasticly well behaved & good for grandparents rosa...!!!!!! ;) :D Wouldn't & couldn't be without them...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

15. rosa

rosa Gardener

Ratings:
    +14
    gogs doesnt look like your children are ready to settle down and have children are they both still at home